We are searching for a Senior Cyber Support Specialist for our company. If you are determined and passionate, this is the right place for you. Join us if you want to move to the next career level.
|Company Name||ALTA IT Services|
|To Apply for Senior Cyber Support Specialist Job Please:||Click Here|
You an also search for the latest IT jobs in USA
Responsibilities- Senior Cyber Support Specialist
- As a Senior Cyber Security Specialist, you must monitor operations regularly to detect digital security footprints leading to incidents.
- You have to make sure that all security tools and technology operate with high availability.
- Regularly monitor internal and external policy compliance.
- Participate in the assessment of cybersecurity risks related to new technologies
- Must take part in the audits of policies and controls and play an essential role in cybersecurity activities
- Capable of using existing tools or developing mechanisms to generate reports
- Cooperate with other IT personnel to make sure the regular operation of surveillance systems
- Must provide support to specialty Port Operations Security Systems
- Participate in the development of new or updated Standard Operating Procedures
- You will operate software and tools to maintain the infrastructure, including hardware/software monitoring and configuration management tools.
- Find out, formulate, and escalate cybersecurity risks and prepare cybersecurity projects.
- Prepare plans to adopt platforms and technologies included in the strategic plan.
You can also search for Cyber Security Analyst Job in UK
Check out Latest IT jobs in Australia
Requirements- Senior Cyber Support Specialist Job
- You must have Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- 10+ years of working experience in network and computing infrastructure architecture and deployments
- 10+ years of experience with internet protocol data
- 5+ years of experience in using one or more IT infrastructure frameworks
- 5+ years of working experience in technical management involving IT projects
- 5+ years of experience with IT hardware and software monitoring systems and enhancing IT infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in supporting automated IT deployments and in storage area networks
- 5+ years of experience in supporting IT monitoring systems and in Hyper-V or other virtualization hosts
- 3+ years with Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications and Project Management certifications needed.
Must read: Why Cyber Security Is More Important Now Than Ever
We offer full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage that includes medical, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, and participation in a 401(k) plan.
Check out latest IT jobs in Canada
As the world increasingly relies on technology, the demand for qualified IT professionals is only expected to grow. If you’re looking to enter the advance field here we are providing a platform IT Jobs Update for you. You will get a lot of IT job opportunities around the world. You can also read articles related to IT jobs by visiting Blogs section on our website IT Jobs Update.