A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is needed by a company in the United States that combines smart technology with modern clinics to provide patients with conveniently accessible healthcare options. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for communicating analytical results to stakeholders in a clear and actionable manner.
Role As A Senior Business Analyst :
- control the data for a business category or product line
- Analyze and improve data models
- Define the most critical metrics and trends.
- Provide visually appealing dashboards with drill-down options for displaying operational metrics at a finer level while providing critical insights.
- Keep the dashboard evolving as the business does.
- Using data analytics to discover key metric drivers while collaborating with product and operational teams to improve those KPIs
- Look for opportunities to improve patient and business outcomes.
- In consultation with data scientists or machine learning engineers, create and implement models that improve operational efficiency or new projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to discover their needs and ensure that the creation and execution of data analytics solutions meet those demands.
- Encourage the corporation to hire, mentor, and retain Business Intelligence Analyst.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Data or BI Analyst in high-growth startup firms
- Experience working with SQL is required, as is the ability to swiftly examine quantitative data sets and uncover critical insights utilising analytics and statistical methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of data analytics systems such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, and Snowflake
- Capability to work on cross-functional projects and communicate with stakeholders at various technical levels
- The ability to influence and impress people at all levels of an organisation.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, operations research, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate huge volumes of information with precision and attention to detail.
- In an industrial context, statistics or experimentation (e.g., A/B testing) are used.
- Communicating analysis results to product or leadership teams in order to affect strategy
IT jobs portal offers up-to-date in-depth information and exciting IT jobs possibilities for a variety of skill sets. Individuals can search for job openings in information technology and technical sectors on the website itjobsupdate. Because the job listings are well-managed, it is straightforward to identify and secure an IT job on website that closely matches your profile and career goals. An business is looking to fill an Automation Architect position in Regina as soon as feasible.For more details about IT Jobs in USA