Senior Business Analyst in this IT Job in Australia allocates IT functional professionals guidance, and instruction on SAP SuccessFactors and Kronos produce.Collect and assess the Customer’s Business needs and purposes.
Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
Closes 27 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Location;Company and Job Location Sigma CS – Sydney NSW
Salary: AUD 75,000 – $80,000 +SuperAnnuation
Role & Responsibilities of Senior Business Analyst:
- Allocate IT functional professionals, mentors, and instruction on SAP SuccessFactors and Kronos produce.
- Collect and scrutinize the Customer’s Business needs and purposes.
- Assess & document already stated procedures improving robust roadmaps for future productivity.
- Advanced system management to satisfy clients’ requirements and formulate and grow, debugging, and cutover plans and procedures for HR technology solutions.
- Construct and support strong and trusted relationships all over different shareholder groups.
- working relatively with them in Understanding their requirements and challenges and offering solutions to address them.
- Implementation of an accredited Business Assessment mechanism to understand and improve business challenges.
- Collect/document needs to formulate and provide effective solutions.
- Stick to software appliance standards and best policies. Diagnose and resolve defects allocated.
- Support the preparation of training materials and guide Customers on how to make use of the system.
- Perfectly traces and reports time and costs and takes part in weekly meetings.
Qualifications and Education/ Requirements
- Tertiary education in Information Systems, Information.
- Technology, Business, or 3-5 years of implementation proficiency.
- Certification in 2 or more key factors: tutorial and assignment.
- Employee Central & Time-off preferred.
- Certificate in 2 or more tutorials and Assignments in WFC UKG modules.
- 5-10 years SuccessElemants & Kronos proficiency and 5-10 years HR business proficiency.
- understanding of Key Human Resource tasks and abstractions.
- Understanding, Skills, and Potential.
- Proficient in different SuccessFactors modules and SAP software.
- Proficiency in the UKG/WFC Workforce Central system.
- Most proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Significant proficiency in the design and Application of HR technology solutions beyond payroll, talent, workforce management, or employee capability.
- Logical and solutions-oriented; Ability to solve multiple issues.
- Offers complete insights, and positive criticism into problems/complex conditions.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Magnificent written and oral communication; alert and share knowledge/ proficiency.
- Self-management of different tasks and accomplishments.
IT Jobs Updates:
To get information about IT jobs in Australia and Remote IT jobs, You can visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here more information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here…