Fold’s squat is hiring Senior Backend Engineer.
We aim to introduce the world to bitcoin and make it easy for others to earn a bit. Instead of spending on everyday purchases of airlines and hotel points, purchase via our mobile app and the Fold’s Visa Debit Card.
Our community is growing exponentially, which includes loud and loyal customers.
The senior backend engineer will work under the leadership of our team to supervise and manage the development of the Fold’s Visa card. This post requires a devoted and reflective professional enthusiastic about building a masterpiece card and bringing Fold’s vision to life.
Duties as SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER
- Collaborate with a team of expert engineers onsite and remotely.
- Able to attend an onsite working session, which includes ( Bay Area, CA or any other location)
- Provide close assistance to our customer support specialist to resolve clients’ queries
- Actively take part in the daily huddle, week planning and team-related activities.
- Develop web and mobile applications, transactional systems, 3rd party integration, internal tools and all other systems required for the operation of products
- Development and launching of customer-oriented product
- Practice innovative strategies for developing products across various methodologies, including Agile, Kanban and learn UX
- Experience working with bitcoin or interfacing with lightning nod
We make financial freedom fun for our people. We try our best to make our benefits fun too.
- We are a highly cooperative team working remotely full time
- We provide benefits to our team, including paid parental leave, medical, vision, health insurance, and HSA/HFA
- We provide a monthly stipend to work remotely
- We provide company retreats annually and an optional mini-onsite quarterly, so our remote teams can meet with each other.
- Do you hate to work on Mondays? We remain to close our office on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.
- If you get tired of the weekly monotonous routine, spin our ‘ SPIN and GO Wheel” during a weekly meeting and go on vacation.
- If you don’t know much about bitcoin? No Worries
- We provide a starter pack to our new team members, which includes learning material about Bitcoin.
.Senior Backend Engineer Requirement
- 5+ years of experience working with Django and Python
- Have an experience with an Agile environment
- Must be a US Resident
- Have expertise and knowledge of fintech product
- Experience with Kubernetes