GreenTech Resources Ltd is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer Job for a client based in Canada.
2124 Broad St, Regina,Canada, S4P 1Y5
Salary: $39.00 – $45.00 / Hourly
- Job ID
- Career Level
At least 3 Years
Degree in Bachelor
$39.00 – $45.00 / Hourly
GreenTech Resources is now seeking a Senior Back-End Developer (NOC 2171) for a client in Canada — there are a total of 01 opportunities available.
GreenTech Resources is well-established recruitment, immigration, and settlement firm based in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We have offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, and Mississauga, founded in 2016. GreenTech specializes in the recruiting, settlement, and immigration of international workers.
Senior Back-End Developer (NOC 2171) Responsibilities :
- To troubleshoot problems and discover opportunities for improvement, compile and analyze data, processes, and codes.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and other team members to set goals and design more functional, unified codes to improve the user experience.
- By keeping an eye on industry developments and trends, you might come up with new ideas for new programs, goods, or features.
- Data collection and reporting to appropriate stakeholders, such as clients or management.
- Continuing education and training to stay updated on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better support, other team members.
- As needed, taking the lead on projects.
Requirements for Employment:
- A bachelor’s degree or completion of a college program in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration, or a similar area is normally necessary.
- Computer programming experience is particularly needed.
- Some employers may need certification or training supplied by software providers.
[…] both front- end and back- end services and features, elaborate, keep up, convey out, and observe track of […]