Senior Account Executive jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Location||New York, New York|
Job Description of Senior Account Executive
Responsible for promoting and selling Energy Efficiency as a Service (PaaS), decarbonization as a Service (DaaS), and electrification products and solutions to Commercial and Industrial customers.
The position is responsible for implementing a sales strategy encompassing the Northeast region, market segment, and account objectives which will strengthen existing relationships with key customers and capture new customers, supporting relationships with manufacturers, local Trade, Utilities, and vertical market SMEs, ultimately obtaining sales targets.
At least Bachelor’s Degree is required
Minimum 10 years of proficiency in sales and business development related to Commercial and Industrial complex energy efficiency solution selling
Check out: IT Support Technician jobs in the United States.
Full Stack Developer jobs in the United States
- Sales territory and account management
- Offer consultative selling, negotiate, and close large chances
- Experience working with C-Suite
- Authorized potential to work with multiple functional areas and interdepartmental teams, domestically and Internationally.
- Senior Account Executives must have strong knowledge of the Clean Energy market, including P3, performance contracts, renewables, and electrification solutions
- Authorize capability to multi-functions, manage multiple projects and co-actively determine preferences
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in analyzing customer needs and rectifying sales opportunities
- Proficient and results-oriented to work in a rapidly developing industry
- Strong Strategic thinking problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Strong team-oriented, foster teamwork with developed ideas and resolution to issues
- Extremely organized
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills
- potential to collaborate autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- proficiency to effectively work remotely
- Broad travel is needed in response to customer calls.
Must Read: Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Senior UX Designer jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.