Senior Account Executive jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Job OverviewJob overview
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
Senior Account Executive is responsible for selling software, inspecting revenue, and improving and nurturing relationships with main Enterprise accounts and partners. You’ll also work with multi-functional teams to help align our marketing materials and product roadmap with customer feedback.
Responsibilities of Senior Account Executive
- Must respond to prospects for new business and incoming business.
- Grow relationships with a set number of primary strategic accounts within a geographic region.
- Begin to map out or blueprint account shareholders and purchasing processes through improving relationships at prospect accounts.
- Administer the complete sales cycle, including cold calling, lead generation, and managing relationships.
- Serve as an essential representative of the “customer voice” in the product growth process internally and work with other team members to check the development of the product and overall business.
- Collaborate with the administering teams, director, and sales operations team to grow and evolve the sales process and associated framework.
- Begin to uncover the specific pains of the various shareholders and work to build strategies to trigger, lead and engage opportunities.
Check out: Senior System Engineer jobs in Australia.
API Developer jobs in Australia
Data Analyst jobs in Australia
Skills and Experiences of Senior Account Executive
- At least 5+ years in B2B sales, SaaS, or software.
- 3+ years of proficiency in selling enterprise technology.
- $ 1 million + Revenue Targets.
- Proficiency with companies that have scaled in APAC.
- Proficiency in Force Management, Command of the Message, MEDDIC, and MEDDIC sales methodology.
- Proficiency with Value Selling of “Out of Budget” platforms.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Attractive base salary
- Attractive PTO policy
- Flexible hours and working arrangement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Office setup remuneration
- A generous amount of RSUs
Must Read: Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa and IT jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship jobs and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about API Developers jobs, the Latest IT jobs, and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website and IT jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get employment in the It sector to expand further.
It is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.