Your new company
A large public sector organisation based in Coventry is currently recruiting for a Security Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Employer. Hays.
- Location. United Kingdom, Coventry
- Salary. Competitive
- Closing date. 27 Sep 2022
- Sector. Consultancy
- Job Role. Business Development
- Job Type. Permanent
Your new role
In this role, you will be part of a three person team working in partnership with the organisation’s commissioning teams to deliver customer focused services that meet the organisation’s delivery capabilities Security Analyst.
You will work closely with your team to deliver the outcomes of the service delivery plan and you will develop and maintain good working relationships with a range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, the voluntary sector and customers.
What you need to succeed.
- Ability to independently interpret and analyse various and complex ICT incidents/requests or situations and propose resolutions in a consistent and timely manner.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining security controls. Learn about firewalls, IPS, IDS, identity awareness.
- Experience contributing to cyber security risk assessments.
- Responsible for anti-virus, malware, anti-phishing, and anti-spam controls.
- Involvement in security governance of the organisation and ensuring compliance levels are being followed.
What will you get in return?
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Hybrid Working (2 days in office per week)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
IT job in UK
For more information You can search our IT Jobs Update . We try to provide information about IT jobs to youth. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for every young person to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in the UK.