Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing Section Editor remote job, we will tell you about us:
Yahoo Finance is looking for an editor who can assist us in sorting and overseeing the exploration and representation of news, analysis, information, and resources that can help our audience gain a deeper understanding of specific industry areas and financial asset types. We are the most prominent business and financial news website globally, with unmatched access to information and original editorial content.
As a Section Editor at Yahoo, you have to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other editors, Products, and SEO to optimize various content presentations across pages and troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Use sound financial news judgment across a wide range of topics and help build and curate different pages on finance.yahoo.com
- Continually expand knowledge about new financial topics to serve Yahoo Finance users better.
- Bring or develop subject-matter expertise in one or more sectors of the S&P 500.
- Identify additional publishing partners that can serve Yahoo Finance users as a Section Editor.
- Brainstorm with colleagues on innovative ways to support Yahoo Finance’s mission of helping people build wealth.
- Share best practices and learning across teams.
- Use content, stock ticker pages, screeners, charts, and other tools to enhance the user experience.
- Assist in tracking and analyzing data for all of the above.
- Provide support for editorial operations as required.
For the Post of Section Editor, we require the following qualifications.
- The Candidate has at least three years of experience in an editorial role in a media organization.
- Display passion for financial news, eagerness to learn new topics, and enthusiasm for content distribution
- Proven track record of success and ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Exhibit excellent framing and headline-writing abilities.
- Possess strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding copy-editing skills.
- Demonstrate sound news judgment for making real-time decisions.
We preferred the Candidate for the Section Editor job. We chose the following experience first:
- Previous experience in covering a significant industrial sector is an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of editorial best practices and style guides
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with editorial SEO is a plus.
Yahoo Provide More
Yahoo is an equal-opportunity workplace committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values diversity.
We provide reasonable accommodation to those who need it during the application process or employment due to a disability.
All employees entering a U.S. Yahoo office and attending a company event must be vaccinated for COVID-19, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “Section Editor,” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
Are you looking for your dream IT Job in Pakistan visit through this.