Job Location: Germany
Post Date: February 7, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Consulting, Engineering, Information Technology
SAP Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) department has the aim to “Convey and Run the Intelligent Enterprise”, completely lined up with SAP’s aims to “Help the world run better and improve people’s lives”. IES is SAP’s innovation spine and most convincing reference client, and thusly, we influence product development and strategy, with our client experience on a basic level.
Inside IES, our ” Intelligent Enterprise CoE” team has the reason to make SAP inward business processes in all LoBs fundamentally more wise through Artificial Intelligent/Machine Learning (AI/ML) solutions. We execute standard SAP Machine Learning for example Finance Cash App as well as custom-built solutions for exceptional cases across all LoBs. We provide an AI Platform and Infrastructure to whole SAP AI experts for building their ML applications and services in the whole ML lifecycle following the MLOps technique.
Meanwhile as a team, we practice a trust-based working model with an emphasis on great collaboration, agility, and transparency. We offer a great deal of space for creativity and opportunity to explore. We recently settled our new working model (OpsModel 2.0) based on autonomous teams and SAP New Work practice where we put individuals at the focal point of all that we do.
We are searching for IT Technology Consultant with the job of AI Scientist/MLOps Engineer so be associated with all parts of the whole client lifecycle beginning from ideation to creation and operationalizing ML models for our client’s utilization cases to give business advantages and tackle client’s problem areas through AI technologies.
- Work with a team of AI scientists, MLOps engineers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to generate new use-cases and share project progress etc.
- Collect and wrangle data for ML model-building purposes.
- Implement, deploy and operationalize ML models for customers’ specific use-cases along with MLOps practice.
- Contribute to the overall team’s prosperity and lead certain initiatives within our independent team setup.
- Continuous learning and keeping up-to-date with state-of-the-art algorithms and technologies in software engineering and ML (e.g. Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Time Series, MLOps, etc).
- Full understanding of major Machine Learning algorithms and concepts including MLOps.
- Experienced in a variety of Python libraries and Machine Learning frameworks (Numpy, Pandas, Keras, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, gensim, etc)
- Experienced with development tools like Jupyter, Docker, Github, etc., and major (ML) programming languages such as Python, Java, etc.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and creative.
- Bring Can-Do-Attitude and a positive mindset.
- Challenge the status quo, embrace and be proactive to drive changes for the sake of improvement.
- Team player, collaborative, and committed to continuous learning & sharing skills with others.
- Excellent proven presentation and communication skills including the ability to translate & articulate AI to non-AI/technical audiences.
- Firstly Master or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/Engineering/AI or related technical fields
- Secondly additional certificates and courses focusing on machine learning are beneficial
- In addition experience in developing & deploying ML models is beneficial.
- Moreover a good understanding of the Self-Organizing / Independent team concept is beneficial
At least 2+ years work experience in data science and software development
Our organization culture is centered around assisting our workers with empowering innovation by building leap forwards together. However focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a profoundly cooperative, caring team climate with a solid spotlight on learning and development, acknowledgment for your singular contributions, and an assortment of benefit options for you to look over.
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the extraordinary abilities and characteristics that every individual brings to our organization, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We eventually trust in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
- Qualified candidates will get consideration for employment regardless of their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
- In addition successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.