We seek motivated Sales Development Representatives as remotely who are self-starters and can help us expand our customer base through new client acquisition. We will love to hear from you if you are a dependable individual with a customer-focused mindset and a goal-oriented approach.
This position offers a base salary of €35,000 and uncapped variable earnings, resulting in an estimated On-target earning of €50,000. It’s important to note that the OTE for this role is based on the target market rather than the location.
This position offers the flexibility to work from any location within the Central/Eastern US time zone.
About the Team
Our team comprises more than 130 individuals from more than 40 countries worldwide. With our global hiring policy, you can work from wherever you prefer – the bustling city of London, a serene village near Florence, or a scenic beach outside São Paulo. At our company, we prioritize outcomes over work processes, and our employees are empowered to deliver their best while adhering to the shared values that drive our success.
Tens of thousands of companies rely on our exceptional product, which has positioned us as a market leader. Historically, most of our customers have purchased self-service, but now we’re attracting companies of all sizes.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a vital role in qualifying leads from midsize and enterprise companies for our Account Executives.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to close deals with small businesses, accelerating your path to becoming an Account Executive. This role offers the chance to be part of a flexible, fast-growing sales team and to receive valuable experience and training.
To be considered for this position, your location should allow you to work within the regular business hours of North America, which is the target market. Your work schedule should also cover all time zones within the region.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Initiate contact with potential customers via email and phone
- Assess and qualify leads generated from inbound or outbound sources
- Provide a top-notch customer experience by creating a positive first impression
- Understand the goals of prospects and determine if they are a good fit for the company
- Create opportunities and follow-up steps for Account Executives
- Utilize the company’s tech stack to monitor and log sales activities and performance
- Convey the value of Toggl Track and help small teams with purchasing decisions
- Establish and maintain a pre-sales pipeline
- Identify key decision-makers and collaborate with an AE to close deals
- Meet sales-based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Utilize communication skills and natural curiosity to enhance personal and team performance
- Share insights on customer needs and challenges with the broader team to guide product and business decisions
If you embody persistence and value constant growth, progress, and lifelong learning, we invite you to contact us. We are looking for individuals who are driven by results and are committed to self-improvement.
We have a specific interest in finding
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong desire to start a sales career
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and a desire to continuously learn and improve
- High energy, self-starter, and positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy, and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm for delivering quality work daily
- Team spirit and ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with the SaaS, technology, or recruiting field
- Passionate about tackling problems and contributing to team projects and innovations.
- Desire to make a difference in the new team initiatives.
- Interested in having an impact in the industry.
- A results-based work environment with the flexibility to choose your schedule and workload
- Generous time off policy, including 24 days of paid time off and local holidays
- In-person team-building events with expenses covered by the company
- Paid sabbatical leave of 4-6 weeks, depending on tenure
- Budget of up to €2,500 for a new laptop every three years
- €2,000 budget to set up a home office, with an additional €300 per year after three years of tenure
- €250 per month allowance for co-working space membership or home internet service
- €4,000 per year for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year for equipment or services related to physical and mental health
- Support for purchasing any tools needed for work, including eyeglasses
If you read all the instructions for the “Sales Development Representative” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below.
If you are searching for your dream Job, Scholarships, and internship don’t worry; you are at the right place. At Itjobsupdate, you find IT Related Jobs in the USA, England, Australia, Canada, Germany, and Pakistan.
Executive Jobs click on the desired ones for the Scholarships Programs in Qatar, the UK, Singapore, South Korea, and Exchange Programs. Moreover, We will update you about Remote IT Jobs, Remote IT Support Jobs, Remote Jobs, and some government Jobs in Pakistan through PPSC, FPSC, etc.