We are looking for an experienced Rust Web3 developer to help us build a decentralized marketplace that is fully functional and ready for use. You will be working on the development of web applications and APIs, as well as contributing to the design and architecture of the systems.
If you have experience with Rust, a passion for Web3 technologies, and want to work on a team that is building the future of the web then we’d like to hear from you. Similarly, we have also many highly paid It jobs for you and your friend. If you want some more IT jobs in USA, please visit our website and our Facebook page where there are the latest IT jobs waiting for you and your friends.
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including design, requirement gathering, coding, deployment, testing, documentation, and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including framework, relevant service, and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both business and technical challenges
- Be aware and interact with the development of DApps and tools
- Get experience, information, and practice in setting up and running blockchain tech nodes
- 2+ years of professional experience in Rust
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including data structures, networking, database theory, algorithms, and networking
- Proficiency in Golang
- An ability to hit the ground running on a complex software project and learn quickly.
- Verbal fluency in English
- BS in Computer Science
- Knowing some blockchain or crypto platforms such as Solana will be a bonus
- Interest and enthusiasm for blockchain technology, crypto markets, decentralized finance, and the whole Web3 ecosystem
- A quant and a delighted background will be highly desirable
Benefits for Rust Web3 Developer :
- Equity/tokens + Competitive salary
- Remote work in a fast-growth and dynamic Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a global, diverse, and passionate team
- Collaboration with thought leaders and leading projects in the crypto space