We are a diverse organisation, Resourcing Manager and this is reflected in the range of roles we recruit for, from social workers
- West Sussex County Council
- £52,670 per year
- Job Type:
- 30 August 2022
- Calculate Your PBS score for this Job
About the job
Salary: £52,670 to £55,782 per annum.
Working pattern: Full time, 37 hours per week.
Contract Length: Permanent.
Location: Chichester, with hybrid (one day a week in the office) and flexible working options available
Date of Interview: 6th or 9th September
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity Resourcing Manager that will provide you with interesting and rewarding challenges? If you’re looking to develop your career and deliver quality customer-focused service in a fast-paced environment, we’d really like to hear from you!
You will go through a period of change as West Sussex continues its journey of improvement. Recruitment plays a key role in ensuring we have the best talent. Your skills in leading and driving talent attraction strategies, delivering continuous improvement projects and leading high performing teams will come to the fore in this role as you lead this team. and will thrive who are willing to learn and grow.
We are a diverse organisation, Resourcing Manager and this is reflected in the range of roles we recruit for, from social workers to solicitors, highways engineers to procurement specialists, librarians to firefighters. The work we do truly inspires and makes a difference in people’s lives.
With our customers at the heart of everything you do, you’ll use both internal insights and market-led data to inform your decision-making. It will also help you strategize to ensure you attract the best talent.
Experience and skills
Does this sound like your next project? Read on to see if your skills match…
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding high-volume environment and manage competing demands.
- Excellent people management skills, developing and leading high performing teams.
- Ability to analyse resource requirements to develop short- and long-term resource plans and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Significant experience managing an internal recruitment function and managing a large team of specialist recruiters.
- Experience in improving processes, influencing senior managers and designing recruitment processes to be more inclusive.
- Expertise in the recruitment of permanent and agency workers, including recruitment into executive level roles, early career roles and hard to recruit roles.
- Experience building trusting relationships with businesses to determine and forecast resource requirements and use your external market experience to manage delivery expectations and timelines.
- Contract management experience and ability to manage emergency resource requirements.
- Experience identifying, developing and implementing improvements in the innovative recruitment lifecycle.
- Significant experience in talent attraction methodology.
- Experience leading resourcing projects, including setting preferred supplier lists.
- Implementation of systems.
Rewards and benefits
- In addition to working in a great team, you will have a wonderful opportunity to:
- Competitive salary.
- 29 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- A generous pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities, including sponsored qualifications, coaching, and mentoring.
- A strong supportive management team.
- A range of discounts giving our staff access to hundreds of offers with the chance to save up to £1,000 (including: Argos, Samsung, Asos, B&Q and more).
- Free access to employee assistant programs.
- Discounted memberships at select local sports and fitness centres.
- Car Benefit Scheme.
- A range of travel and business travel discounts and initiatives
- For a full list of benefits offered to you as an employee of West Sussex County Council you can find them on our rewards and benefits page.
The reference number for this character is CRS00624.
To apply, upload your CV and application form outlining the skills and experience you can bring to the role ensuring any gaps in employment are covered in your CV. go
IT job in UK
For more information You can search our IT Jobs Update . We try to provide information about IT jobs to youth. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for every young person to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in the UK.