Are you looking to join a dedicated and skilled team having a Remote web developer job in USA committed to designing customized websites that produce the tangible results for businesses of all sizes shapes and?
At Olly Olly, the Web Developer will translate designs and create secure, efficient, and flexible websites and themes by working closely with the Design and QA team. The team of Web Developers is knowledgeable in best practices and technical requirements and is able to provide guidance in website placement and integration with other platforms.
In a remote Web Developer job in USA, you will be comfortable speaking to other designers, developers, and non-technical stakeholders that are also your colleagues and started with you in their niche jobs such as social media marketing, java, blockchain, etc. You are not scared of bringing new ideas and insights, as we are constantly evolving and improving our designs. Our technical capabilities provide a high-quality web presence for thousands of clients and are to stay ahead of our competition. Clients also apply for different Best IT jobs in USA or some other country also.
You’re excited as you will
- By designing new solutions and approaches to bottlenecks and pain points, ensure the quality of all development department deliveries..
- upskilling and coaching current staff on web development best practices and most current tools including Spearhead continuous improvement efforts.
- Convert comprehensive wireframes and layouts into working HTML pages, and integrate APIs and other platforms with WordPress websites.
- in order to improve performance and usability.
- For improving performance and usability, create documentation and reports necessary to use themes and provide performance data, troubleshoot and optimize existing themes and designs
- In order to improve processes and solve internal & external client needs, conduct constant research on new technologies.
Requirements for Remote web developer job :
- 5+ years of experience in responsive Front End Development
- 4+ years building WordPress websites and themes.
- 4+ years using debugging tools and web performance.
- A better experience in UI/UX best practices.
- Working experience in code versioning tools and code repositories.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as GCP
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science (not a requirement)
- Professional English skills
Proven Working Knowledge in:
- PHP 7
- Figma, Git, Crossbrowsertesting
- RESTful APIs and response formats
What We Offer
- Job Stability
- Work From Home
- Get paid in USD
- Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- PTO + Holidays
- A tight-knit, inclusive, exciting start-up environment offering personal growth and career.