A Northern California-based organization is hiring a technical developer to work on an advanced artificial intelligence-powered platform that provides predictive treatment for patients and providers. The chosen technical developer will work alongside a team of data scientists, software engineers, leaders, influencers, and problem solvers, and have extensive experience in web services server-side development. The organization is using the power of current technology to give in-depth analysis and smart treatment recommendations to practitioners and patients. This is a fantastic opportunity for people who wish to help shape the future of artificial intelligence in dentistry for everyone.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Create high-traffic, real-time business applications.
- Use agile techniques, design patterns, and software revision control systems to your advantage.
- Contribute as a leader from a technical and managerial standpoint.
- Maintain team morale and establish yourself as a cross-functional go-to person.
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s/degree master’s (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of related experience as a Technical Developer.
- Working knowledge of Java, Python, and Node.js.
- Must be familiar with JSON, Redis/CouchDB/MongoDB, and Web Sockets technologies.
- A strong understanding of AI, NLP, Machine Learning, and chatbots is strongly preferred.
- Should have a solid understanding of several Linux/Unix flavours
- Extensive knowledge of developing web services using REST and SOAP.
- Knowledge of how to scale apps and database infrastructure
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of various authentication and authorization approaches.
- Have hands-on expertise with server-side programming and regardless of technology.
- Strong grasp of code documentation and handover
- Experience creating scalable, high-availability, and mission-critical platforms
Experience with the Git version control system and participation in open source projects
- Excellent communication abilities and English fluency
Individuals can search for job openings in information technology and technical sectors on the website itjobsupdate. Job listings are well-managed and straightforward to identify and secure an IT job on website that closely matches your profile and career goals. An business is looking to fill an Automation Architect position in Regina as soon as feasible.For more details visit IT Jobs in USA.