As a Remote Software Test Engineer, you would work collaboratively with an agile team to meet quality objectives, implement efficiencies, and maximize test coverage. This role will be responsible for designing, executing, and validating test cases based on business needs and ensuring quality standards are met. This individual will work with automation engineers to build and maintain a comprehensive TestCafe style UI framework and API framework.
The applicant must have previous quality assurance experience in evaluating and performing required testing of enterprise applications, process improvements, and new technologies.
If you want more more remote based IT jobs in USA, then do visit our site. itjobsupdate.com/
Responsibilities as Remote Software Test Engineer,
As a Remote Software Test Engineer, you have to perform the following roles in an organization
- Design executes and maintains automated and manual test cases in all phases of application testing to ensure application code performs as designed.
- It allows you to better test code, write frameworks, and automate tests.
- Ensures automation is aligned with Continuous Integration/DevOps efforts.
- It brings a shift in the left-wing mentality to the quality practices of the team.
- He would Contribute to the development of improvements in quality standards and procedures.
- Responsible for maximizing test coverage and reducing test time.
- Work with the product team to develop specific QA activities and deliverables estimates.
- He must Communicate related processes across different levels of the organization.
- Reports bugs/issues with documentation and recommendations for solutions.
- Facilitates team communication and collaboration to understand business requirements better and reduce defects.
- Applies feedback prioritizes and takes responsibility for tasks and deliverables within a given timeline. Asks for and offers help when needed.
Skills/Experience required as Remote Software Test Engineer
For applying for the post of Remote Software Test Engineer, you must possess the following skills or experiences:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree preferred Experience in lieu of degree acceptable.
- Must have 2+ years of Experience in quality assurance.
- The ability to accurately identify, document, and develop test cases from business requirements is required.
- We require Experience working in an agile team.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts.
- Experience in all phases of application testing, including UI, backend, functionality, regression, and API.
- Knowledge of TestCafe, Cypress, or Selenium.
- Familiarity with Git version control tool and Git branching models.
- Experience with Gitlab, Bitbucket, or GitHub.
- Proficiency with feature development, test scenarios, and step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber(s).
- Proficiency with any CI/CD platform such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Understanding of software project management tools such as Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with Postman.
- Thorough understanding and Experience applying quality assurance software, standards, metrics, methodology, and best practices.
- He must communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking software preferred.
- Experience with Xray software or similar testing tool preferred.
Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions, we aim to cultivate successful long-term candidate and client relationships that connect the right candidate with the right client. We believe that technology cannot replace the genuine relationships we cultivate. We won’t believe in the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing, which is why our successful partnerships rely on collaboration, NOT automation. ICS has provided flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in information technology, compliance, accounting/finance, and corporate support. Our staffing solutions include contract, transition to permanent and permanent placement.
ICS is an equal opportunity employer. – provided by Dice