Voice is on a mission to hunt for enthusiastic individuals who can perform remote senior UI engineer jobs in the U.S. enthusiastically and passionately.
Discover the Team
We’re a team of technologists and creators that use the incredible transformative power of NFTs to that helps in the empowerment of digital artists.
We help to cross the gap from Web2 to Web3. With our platform, artists and art collectors can easily share and sell their creations and build an audience while supporting the artist community.
We’d love to expand the art world by sharing our company values. We’re kind to each other, passionate, and choose speed over perfection
Description of the role of Remote Senior UI Engineer
Voice is looking for an experienced Senior UI Engineer who can help build our web application for voice search.
Join a company that’s expanding with big plans. You will have the opportunity to work as a vital member of a highly-skilled team.
This role will be significant in establishing a culture of open thinking, positive communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic about taking our platform to the next level.
Applicants will be empathetic to users, drive consistency and usability within the web UI, and work in cross-functional teams to create engaging and fantastic product experiences for our consumers.
Ideally, these applicants will be open to teaching new technologies to the team and learning from existing technologies and processes.
- Actively participate and engage with product, design/UX, and platform engineering teams to deliver performant, consistent, and engaging features for the web application.
- Contribute to new features, maintenance, and bug fixes for the web with various tools.
- When building the UI, add flare, animations, hover effects, and moments of joy at their discretion.
- Effectively communicate problems, features, and proposed solutions to audiences with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Help estimate projects and tasks so that we can deliver them on time.
- Research, evaluate and improve the voice user interface for web clients
- Other duties as assigned
Required Technical Skill for Remote Senior UI Engineer
- Professional Experience with UX/Design
- Must possess Mastery of responsive design techniques
- Professional Experience building with Atomic Design
- Sound knowledge and Experience in React (or another client-side framework)
- Working knowledge of Git and Github
- Ability to write meaningful unit tests
- Experience troubleshooting and remedying cross-browser inconsistencies
- Must show Proficiency in using developer tools to debug and troubleshoot performance issues
Sound Experience with Storybook, Next, GraphQL, Node, Typescript, Canvas, D3 (or another charting/data visualization libraries), Redux, Webpack, and Babe is a plus.
Advanced knowledge of HTML5 Technologies
Having Experience with creating PWAs
Experience working in a structured CICD atmosphere
- Must have spent 8 or more years of Experience in the tech industry, at least 3 as a developer
- Show competency in making interactive web experiences
- Demonstrates Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical people alike
- Have a Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Must be a Self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and experimentation
- and have a sharp eye for diagnosing detail and the ability to turn product/design dreams into realities
- Preference for working with and tweaking experiences for the UI layer
- Strong software product lifecycle management experience
- Be an independent individual o manage, execute, and take the initiative without supervision
What we offer:
Employee Stock Option Plan
100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
100% company paid basic life and disability insurance
Voluntary life insurance
FSA & Commuter Benefits
Flexible PTO (unlimited)
We are a remote company but provide the option of a hybrid arrangement for those who would like to work in our Brooklyn, NY or Blacksburg, VA offices.
Voice is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
At our company, we welcome everyone regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit our site if you want more remote-based I.T. jobs in the USA.