We are searching for some intellectuals who can perform the Remote Senior Software Engineer USA specialist job winningly and wholeheartedly. Are you looking for some more remote-based IT JOBS.Then do visit our site?
You are a senior software engineer responsible for avionics software development, including Linux kernel, middleware, and user space applications. The Principal Software Engineer will take ownership of the technical solutions while implementing complex software designs. The work includes the complete set of software development lifecycle activities required to deploy high-quality software that fulfills the requirements of our aerospace clients.
Responsibilities as Remote Senior Software Engineer:
In this role, Remote Senior Software Engineer, you have to perform these duties:
- Participate in software development activities, including requirements specification, design definition, and code implementation
- Generate software lifecycle documentation to support product certification
- Integrate and debug Linux-based software running on avionics hardware platforms
- Perform and guide validation activities, including test definition, test development, and test methods
- Create test frameworks to implement Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI /CD)
- Improve Linux-based systems by studying the latest open source software, adding features to existing kernels/middleware, and by restricting open source code sets for use in certified products
- Leverage avionics standards such as ARINC and RTCA in Linux kernel development, middleware, and userspace application software
-Ability to work across the full scope of the SDLC, from requirements gathering through design and testing/ verification
-Must gave2 years of experience in a regulated industry, ideally in the aerospace, automotive, or medical industries.*
-2 years of recent C and Linux programming experience
-The applicant should have experience working in an agile environment and with Python, but these are not required.
Actalent combines passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and service capabilities drive value and results, providing expertise to help our customers achieve more. Our experts around the world make an impact every day. We support critical engineering and sciences initiatives that advance how companies serve the world. A talent supports consultative care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. A talent is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications regardless of race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation: orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.