Location: Europe Only
Who we are
Before describing the Product Designer job remotely we tell you about our company.
Fluxon is a product development company established by former Googlers and startup founders. Our global team collaborates with fast-growing startups and technology leaders like Google, Stripe, and Zapier to deliver some of the most innovative products worldwide. Our services encompass full-cycle software development – from creativity and design to building and launching.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our team. Our Headquarters is in San Francisco, but this position is remote, with a strong preference for a candidate based in Poland.
Who you are
We invite you to contact us if you have a history of successfully bringing concepts to fruition and outstanding communication skills. You are passionate about pushing creative boundaries by producing innovative ideas and communicating stories through design. You thrive in a collaborative team environment and understand the value of teamwork. Your work ethic is strong, and you maintain high levels of integrity while valuing work-life balance. If these qualities resonate with you, we’d love to talk.
For a Product Designer job, you have to fulfill the following responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business objectives into innovative product experiences.
- Work closely with development teams to execute client and internal product designs.
- Conduct user research and analysis, including requirements gathering, task analysis, and usability testing.
- Design and develop information architecture, interaction design, and visual design.
- Advocate for user needs and foster a user-centric culture.
- Stay current with the latest advancements in technology and design trends, and exhibit an eagerness to learn and improve continuously.
For the Product Designer job, you have the following qualifications listed below
- An experienced and skilled storyteller who can conceive ideas and collaborate effectively in a diverse team environment to create concepts that satisfy customers and achieve business goals.
- Experience mentoring creative teams and customer-facing roles.
- Must be Strong visual and written communication skills.
- Good grip on user-centered design, testing methodologies, and accessibility concerns.
- Passion for UX, design, and innovation.
- Great Expertise in graphic design, typography, iconography, styling, and animation.
- Experience in Agile development and working with US or European clients.
- Prior Knowledge and determination for startups.
What we offer
We offer Product Designer Job holders the following things
- Exposure to high-profile SV startups and enterprise companies
- Competitive salary
- Entirely remote work with flexible hours
- Elastic paid time off
- Profit-sharing program
- Parental leave, including adoption and fostering
- Gym membership and tuition reimbursement
- Hands-on career development
To apply for this Product Designer Job click on the button below!
For Jobs in Pakistan click on this link
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Senior Product Designer jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.