Adecco is looking for an energetic individual to join our team as a Remote Search Recruiter! As a remote recruiter, you will interview, hire and place qualified candidates primarily focusing on delivering customer outcomes. This is a contract-to-hire position for the right candidate! If you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
If you want more more remote based IT jobs in USA, then do visit our site.
This is a 1st shift position, but you must be flexible to work additional hours if needed. The pay rate is $20/hr. We are on a mission to look for an experienced recruiter, or prominent call centre worker motivated to meet their individual goals and support their clients in delivering qualified candidates.
Requirements for Remote Search Recruiter
As a Remote Search Recruiter, Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have 3 years of previous experience in recruiting or call centre
- Have Excellence in organizational and multitasking skills
- We require basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with GDS is an advantage.
Responsibilities for this role include:
As a Remote Search Recruiter, Applicants must perform the following role in an organization.
- Recruitment of potential candidates for current client positions.
- Determine qualifications of applicants by interviewing, analyzing responses, checking references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Facilitate the Adecco-specific onboarding process.
- Ability to manage multiple lines of communication at once (chat, email, phone)
- Utilize a variety of record-keeping and log-keeping systems
- Must have 3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
- Experience with high call volume, excellent organizational skills, multitasking and customer service skills required.
- We also require knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to solve complex problems calmly and transparently.
- Must build and maintain solid relationships and networks with customers and clients.
- Must have a passion for learning new software and quickly navigating the Internet.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The company will be considering qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.