We are looking for a Remote Product Designer Job in USA, responsible for leading a group of product design engineers.
About us: Basis Technologies delivers digital media operations automation software and services to over 1,000 leading agencies and brands. Our comprehensive Basis, ad technology platform, supports the planning, reporting and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search and social media, all in one place. We are deeply committed to creating software that will improve the ad tech industry and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals working together to create a positive and supportive environment. We try to invest in our culture and support our employees to do their best work.
Based in Chicago, Basis Technologies also has beautiful offices in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York, to name a few.
Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, entirely remotely or a hybrid of the two. Please note that we only hire on a telecommuting basis in the US and Canada.
If you want more more remote based IT jobs in USA, then do visit our site. itjobsupdate.com/
Job Description for Remote Based Product Designer Job in USA
As a product designer, you’ll work with product managers, engineers, and other designers to test new and existing product features to bring a great product and user experience to life.
- You will lead projects from scratch to launch, incorporating user research to help the team drive design decisions, explore the problem space, Design solutions and qualify them in front of real users.
- You’ll also contribute by Creating wireframes, high-fidelity prototypees, task flows and other artefacts to visualize and communicate design direction Work closely with product and engineering teams to see your designs through development and
- Ensure a high-quality finished product after release.
- Contribute to the Basis Design System and collaborate with the Design System team.
- Partnering with User Research to participate in field research and conduct usability testing with customers as needed
- Collaborating with product managers, other designers, engineers and QA to identify potential solutions and constraints for designing and implementing new product features
- Identify and propose improvements in design and performance to product managers and engineers.
- Participating in design critiques, workshops, design studies and other activities
- Demonstrating constant curiosity about our clients, end users and the overall business
The product Experience team is responsible for delivering superior user experiences and driving desired user outcomes across our solutions and products. This team combines focus, collaboration and creativity to deliver on our mission to create a transformative tool that makes work more efficient and fulfilling for those driving the ad tech industry. Customer experience is the top priority of this team’s work which includes market research, cross-departmental stakeholder collaboration, user testing, communicating feature requests to engineers and designers, tracking the impact of new feature deployments, measuring product ROI, and more. Together, they use their diverse industry experience and talent to brainstorm new ideas, iterate on old ideas, and create the best products for our customers.
REQUIREMENTS for Remote Based Product Designer Job in USA
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality design gn experience
- 2-4 years of r professional experience in user design product design across digital platforms and enterprise software
- Experience working with design systems
- Comfortable presenting design and rationale to team members and stakeholders in an effective and transparent manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely ideas to a diverse audience that includes project contributors, different disciplines and product stakeholders
- A strong portfolio that best reflects your product design experience and skill level Proficiency in digital design tools (such as Sketch, InVision, and Figma)
- Knowledge of various user research methodologies and design techniques,
Thinking SOMETHING ELSE? Don’t you think you have all the skills needed for the role? That’s okay. We recognize that experiences can be built in many ways. Suppose you have relevant skills that are not listed on your CV. In that case, we welcome your application and encourage you to include more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience does not meet our exact requirements.
LIVING WITH CORE TECHNOLOGIES
We care about our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each team member. Our aim is to provide a thoughtful benefits and benefits package, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, funded health savings account, paid time off, generous parental leave, flexible work environment and time off policy, and more. We feel pride in ourselves for being an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building diverse teams in mindset, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability or age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture with uniqueness, inclusivity and empowerment.