Remote Network Support Engineer jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Location||Mayfield Village-Ohio, Katowice|
Job Description of Remote Network Support Engineer
It is weekend-based work with two 12-hour shifts, 7 AM-7 PM EST, and flexible 2 x 8 hours first shift for 40 hours.
Reporting to the Remote Network Support Engineer, you will offer technical support to technicians, field engineers, and the product support workforce who are diagnosing, debugging, repairing, and compensating systems.
You may be involved in customer installation and training. Finally, you will deliver support to users and customers where the product is technical.
- Provide technical support to users or field workforce in construction and compensating Dell EMC Servers and VMware virtualization (vSphere).
- Cybersecurity (Threat Detection and Secure Remote Access) Industrial Data Centers and other Industrial Networks by email, phone, and chat.
- Remote Network Support Engineer must Monitor all customer interactions, including and not limited to setting customer expectations before concluding an exchange, capturing the customer issue/resolution/steps taken to compensate within Service.
- Ticket notes, applying the Knowledge-Centred Support (KCS) process, and following up with customer(s) punctually.
- Interact and Support additional essential areas of Automation, including networks, our controllers, and operator interfaces.
Check out: Remote Technical Support Engineer
Service Desk Analyst jobs in Remote
Skills and Experience of Remote Network Support Engineer
You Will Have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Work within the United States without sponsorship. We will not sponsor this role now or in the future.
The Preferred –
You Might Also Have:
- Former Clarity Threat Detect Service proficiency is a significant plus but not required.
- Remote Network Support Engineer will support that software for our customers.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Two years of proficiency in a similar position/field.
- Two years of Cisco proficiency
- Understanding of LAN/WAN Network Technologies
- Proficiency with Servers, Networking, Linux OS, and VMWare vSphere
- Understanding of Cybersecurity applications
- Significant practical knowledge in virtualization technology, such as VMware (vSphere), or being a VMware Certified Associate or Professional.
- Remote Network Support Engineers must have the knowledge and potential to use problems in the field of Windows Server 2012/2016 in practice (AD, DHCP, DNS, RDP, …).
- Clarity Threat Detects Services and Secure Remote Access.
- CCNA and CCNA Security / CCNP / CCENT certification or proficiency with the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) for configuring and managing Cisco devices, CCNA or CCNP certification.
- Remote Network Support Engineer must have proficiency in structuring and troubleshooting managed Ethernet switches and routers.
- Proficiency with OT Technologies (Levels 0-3 of CPU architecture).
What We Offer:
Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
Must Read: How to find remote entry-level jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.