|Experience Level||2+ Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Skills||Python, Machine Learning|
|Salary||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month|
|Job Posted||February 8th, 2022|
|Application Deadline||March 8th, 2022|
Scopic Software is looking for a Machine Learning Developer to join our team of 250+ experts across 40+ nations. The successful candidate will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
- 2+ years of professional experience in machine learning development
- Advanced Python programming abilities (Python 2 and 3)
- Unix command line and Bash scripting
- Object tracking and GANs
- Strong establishment in algorithms and mathematics
- Evident AI expertise – both theory and in practice
- Proficiency in one or more deep learning frameworks
- Acquainted with these libraries: OpenCV, dlib, sci-kit learn, pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, PyTorch, FFmpeg
- Familiar with AWS and DevOps
- Acquainted with PostgreSQL
- Work 4 hours/day cross-over with PST is required
- Have a masters degree or higher
- At least Intermediate+ skills in written and spoken English
- Scopic is an equivalent opportunity employer. We esteem diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
- Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
- Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
- Your starting salary is negotiable relying on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly-paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Benefits and Perks
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry trendsetters at the cutting edge of progress. Equipped with the latest t innovations and a team of knowledgeable associates by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Adaptability and opportunity are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A responsibility you can depend on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that brain occupied.
- At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Acknowledgment and award. We recognize ingenuity and difficult work through yearly boosts in salary for great execution.