We are on the hunt for a passionate and enthusiastic candidate for Remote IT Support Specialist Job in USA for the position. We are a Company where people genuinely believe in what they do and strive to accomplish the highest standards of performance and success.
Description of Remote IT Support Specialist Job in USA
Provide warm, skilled customer service and technical help. Assist user community and IT personnel with troubleshooting, maintaining, and resolving desktop computer hardware and software issues.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide telephone and desk-side problem resolution support for all corporate users of the computer—software, hardware, peripherals, and networks.
- Grant access, change, and reset passwords.
- Support a distributed user base by providing general PC/Network support (1st Level) and general application support.
- Assist with hardware/software problems related to PCs and printers.
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate desktop computer hardware, software, and equipment installation and configuration issues.
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate local area network and phone equipment issues.
- Perform other additional duties and Special projects as designated.
Qualifications for Remote IT Support Specialist Job in the USA
- Must have 3-5 years of experience performing level one help desk support as part of a corporate help desk/IT team.
- Basic Technical Certification (A+, networking, MCP, etc.)
- Must have good customer service skills, a can-do attitude, and good follow-through.
- Must have a Keen interest and ability to learn new software and Advanced knowledge of desktop computer software and hardware and including Microsoft Office – experience with various platforms
- Knowledge and experience of assosiated wiring of networking technologies (TCP/IP).
- Must be proficient in network voice and data cabling.
- Possess proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to adjust quickly to new challenges in working environments. Work well in a team environment requiring little management.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the capability of lifting and moving equipment weighing as much as 50 lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 weeks of paid time off per year with an increase every five years; ten paid holidays; comprehensive health (PPO and HDHPs), d
- Dental and vision plans, including for domestic partners.
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- FSA or HSA for medical.
- dependent care FSA; AFLAC and umbrella coverage available;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- 401(k) Plan, with profit-sharing components.
- Pre-tax transit and parking program.
- Up to 12 weeks of disability/parental leave.
- Backup child/adult care/senior care planning through [email protected]; Rethink Benefits.
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees