NexGen is seeking a Remote IT Project Manager to manage and lead the design, development, and maintenance of software application designs, creation, and maintenance. We are looking for individuals with project management experience and familiarity with concepts and processes related to I.T. This individual will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen and client teams, including but not limited to domain experts and developers.
Duties for Remote IT Project Manager
As a remote IT Product manager, you have to fulfill the following job requirements:
- · Management of transition, ramp-up, and ramp-up activities.
- · Manage overall project scope and resources to ensure on-time delivery within budget.
- · Preparation of a project management plan addressing how to manage schedule and risks.
- · Provide interface and respond to overall project communication.
- · Prepare and deliver status reports.
- · Participate in regular and ad hoc meetings related to project implementation.
- · Attend planning meetings as needed.
- · Prepare transition plans as needed.
- · Define the scope and objectives of the project.
- ·To Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- · Conducting project meetings and is responsible for monitoring and analysis.
- · Ensure adherence to quality standards, collect metrics and review project deliverables.
- · Provide analytical and technical guidance to the project team.
- · Recommend and take action to direct problem analysis and resolution.
- · Additional duties may be assigned
· Bachelor of Science – Engineering or Computer Science or related field.
Technical skills required for I.T. Manager
· Must have at least 2 years in a hands-on technical lead/project management role
· Understanding object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and modern application frameworks, including various MVC paradigms.
· Must have strong knowledge and Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
· You know agile methodologies and manage projects within agile methodologies
Additional skills (desired but not required):
· Experience with the Java programming language (or other programming languages)
· Experience managing federal government I.T. projects using EVM techniques is highly desirable
· PMP certification is a big plus
· Applicant should also have strong verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
· The successful applicants will also be able to undergo a pre-employment background check.
· U.S. citizenship or work permit
Salary: $100,000 to $125,000 per year (DOE)
(Last revision: 2022-08-24)
Job type: Full time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Work location: Remote
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.