Remote IT Ops Manager jobs, IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Job Title||Remote IT Ops Manager|
|Primary Location||Pleasanton, California, United States|
|Schedule (FT/PT)||Full-Time Job Level|
We are seeking an IT Ops Manager to join us. In this job, you will be accountable for servicing information technology systems beyond two very dynamic software companies, both with a remote and hybrid footprint, offering support to remote colleagues through online chat, videoconferencing, and telephone and as required.
Role of IT OPS Manager
The core responsibility for this role will be administering and analyzing the day-to-day operations to ensure our Information Technology team offers excellent employee proficiency.
Here’s a taste of things you might work on:
Apply and support automated IT processes
Management of enterprise cloud IT resources
Cooperating with our IT Service Desk
Applying IT systems data to monitor process developments
IT Ops Manager Offering customer-obsessed support
Improving long-term relationships with our end users and IT partners
Compensate technical problems to get colleagues back on task
Evolve our organization’s IT systems and training.
Check out: IT Network Manager Jobs in Remote
Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs in
Responsibilities of IT Ops Manager
- Have the IT process automation lifecycle (Features, implementation, monitoring, management) for Corporate IT processes.
- Cooperate with the Service Desk to ensure daily high-quality IT service delivery for our end users.
- IT Ops managers support customers with escalations and coaching on how to get the most out of our IT services.
- Correlate onboarding and offboarding operations, including forecasting, planning, and operational effectiveness.
- Administer End User computing, Telephony, and Facilities (Security, HVAC, Networks) functions.
- Offer orientation and mentoring to customers on how to operate new software and computer tools.
- Complete team and organizational goals
- Led and participated in the continuous development of our IT Operations team
Experience, Skills & Education of IT Ops Manager
- At least three years of proficiency in successfully administering an IT Service Desk or IT Operations team.
- Proven proficiency as an IT Technician or similar position.
- IT Ops managers must have strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with Automation technologies (e.g., RPA, Power Automate, ServiceNow).
- Deep understanding of enterprise cloud-based computer systems and networks (e.g., Azure, Active Directory, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of data privacy and internet security principles.
- Experience with automated system authorizing procedures.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
Must Read: How to find remote entry-level jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT Ops Manager jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.