Cincinnati Insurance Companies is looking for a talented and passionate Remote IT Operation engineer to join their team.
Cincinnati Insurance Companies is putting people first and following the Golden Rule daily. We are looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team to make this happen. Our associates must be service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, and caring to fulfill our vision of being the best company serving independent agents. Whether to prevent loss or recover from failure, we assist families and businesses. As we demonstrate that actions speak louder in person®, we would like to share your talent and help us achieve continued success.
Cincinnati may be the place for you if you want to build good relationships, collaborate with diverse teams, take on challenges, and develop skills. Whether you are looking to advance your career or contribute to it, we offer a variety of opportunities for you.
Start your journey with us.
Cincinnati insurance companies are looking for a middleware administrator and operations engineer to collaborate. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of mainframe, distributed systems, and networking, emphasizing WebSphere MQ and MIM performance. You will be working closely with IT and business partners to design and deliver solutions across Microsoft Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Azure Active Directory. All work will be carried out under the technical guidance of the team leader and the architect.
Starting Salary: $50,000-$70,000
Role as Remote IT Operational Engineer
As an operational engineer you have to fulfill the following duties
- Assist in administering WebSphere MQ and MIM (Metastorm Integration Manager).
- manage monitoring, maintenance, and customization of WebSphere MQ and OpenText MIM
- responsible for evaluating, installing, and migrating new versions of WebSphere MQ and MIM
- analyze and debug the performance of WebSphere MQ and MIM
- perform 24*7 support in rotation with other employees
- development process and practices related to security, administration, recovery, and automation of WebSphere MQ and MIM
- Update the Enterprise Technical Support team with status reports
- manage message objects associated with all WebSphere MQ objects, such as queues (local, remote, alias, and model), process definitions, channels, and listeners
Requirements for Operational Engineer
- logical reasoning and problem solving
- composition and documentation (English)
- manage multiple concurrent tasks
- ability to withstand medium to high stress
- working knowledge of TCPIP
- knowledge of Unix operating systems
- good knowledge of shell scripts
- general PC and workstation knowledge
- ability to maintain a UNIX Disaster Recovery Plan
- good knowledge of system software and support components
- good technical communication skills
- good customer service and communication skills
- workstation skills, including Microsoft® Windows Office Suite, Work, and Excel
- experience working with various specialized divisions such as a mainframe, distributed systems, and networking
- You earned:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- relevant Microsoft experience and education with work experience accepted instead of a university degree
- Improve your talent
Our company believes in building solid relationships with our independent agents by providing excellent service. Whether you have experience from another insurer or are new to the field, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati gives you the tools and training to be successful and become a trusted and respected insurance professional while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities.
We appreciate your commitment to providing quality service, sharing best practices, and creating solutions that impact lives. To accelerate the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer several benefits and amenities. Find out more about our benefits and amenity packages.
Recruit a various team
Back to all suggestions
Looks like your text is 100% original.
We found no matching text in our databases or on the Internet.
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
[…] You can search for Remote IT Operation Engineer in USA […]