Pearl Interactive Network is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate for the Remote IT Help Desk job in USA.
Responsibilities as Remote IT Help Desk Specialist job in USA
You have to fulfill the following responsibilities as an IT help desk specialist:
- Apply your knowledge and technical skills in computer software and systems support to Pearl.
- The IT Help Desk Specialist will be responsible for managing incoming calls in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and
- Assist users in researching technical issues, finding answers, and providing information and workarounds.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join our team and embrace a winning Pearl Culture that supports the aspirations and efforts of our employees to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, family atmosphere, quality service, mutual respect, transparency, and innovation make Pearl an employer.
Pearl offers priority hiring opportunities to veterans, military spouses, their families, and people with disabilities.
Pearl is offering competitive compensation and benefits that include:
Rate: $19 per hour + an additional $4.54 per hour for health and wellness benefits.
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid time off, paid vacation
Our professional development and coaching program offers additional benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially.
Hours of Operation: Operators must be available to attend paid two-week training. Training takes place M-F, approx. 40 hours. Per week. 24/7/365 operation. Full-time shifts are available.
Location(s): Bossier City, LA, Barbourville, KY or El Paso, TX
Connect to a broadband Internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20 Mbps and a download speed of 5 Mbps. No satellite connection. Please verify your network on speedtest.net before applying.
Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connection is prohibited.
A private and secure workspace in your home. Away from noise and distractions.
Computer equipment, monitor, and headphones are available.
Responsibility for Remote IT Help Desk Specialist job in USA
- Answer incoming service calls and self-service ticketing queues on behalf of our client to provide accurate and appropriate information.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize end-user issues to ensure queries are successfully resolved.
- Use troubleshooting techniques to solve hardware, software, and network problems.
- Document incident status and resolution in incident database tools.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate and analyze problems using historical database records.
- Adhere to established service levels.
- Adhere to established customer service standards and documentation within required time frames.
- Follow the contact centre schedule during business hours.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as designated.
Job Requirements for Remote IT Help Desk Specialist job in USA
- Must possess a High school diploma or equivalent, AA/AS or equivalent in a related field preferred
- Must have related experience of +1 year.
- US citizenship is a must.
- They must be eligible for public trust.
- Ability to work any shift during business hours (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- Home office or quiet space to work and reliable high-speed internet connection
- El Paso residents within 60 miles of the el Paso facility may be required to work at the site.
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware (Windows and MAC O/S, Internet systems and networks)
- Knowledge of contact center management database
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system
These statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this project. Pearl management reserves the right to adjust and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
Background check, credit check, eQIP eligibility, and skills assessment required.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment compensation will be provided to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.