Computershare has an amazing opportunity for a permanent full-time Remote IT Business Analyst to join our Computershare Technology Services (CTS) team. This role is 100% remote across the US.
Work with a leader who encourages creativity and innovation in a team where new ideas are always welcome.
Join a growing team where you’ll work on infrastructure-style applications and immerse yourself in the business.
We also offer continuous learning and education opportunities and emphasize continuous improvement, growth, and career progression.
Enjoy a flexible working arrangement that ensures you can achieve the perfect work-life balance.
We are offering a competitive total compensation package with further details below.
Role as Remote IT Business Analyst
As a Remote IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA), you will be responsible for eliciting and assessing business requirements within the project management process, followed by transferring the request to the Solution Architect to define the solution. You will lead, manage, and support the process and be a key project communicator. You will be a part of a project team or more significant initiatives and demand management items based on the team’s needs and industry, as well as your expertise and interests.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Designing, modeling, documenting, and managing the logical and conceptual relationship of data and database changes for complex applications
- Analysis of needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems and development of technical, structural, and organizational specifications
- Designing technical solutions that deliver desired results and adapt infrastructure services to business activities, processes, people, and the physical environment
- Mentoring employees within technology groups, offering leadership, and sharing technical knowledge.
- Incorporating the latest innovations from cloud vendors and competitors into product groups
- Collaborating with the Service Delivery and Management CoE develops improvement initiatives to address system quality issues.
- Acts as a point of contact for resolving escalated global service and performance issues
What do you bring to the role?
You took pride in yourself on your ability to communicate and collaborate, which will be essential when working closely with project managers and solution architects. Being up-to-date on the latest technologies is important to you, as you may be asked to assist with their design, implementation, and testing. You are self-motivated and enjoy determining the approach to solving problems and completing planned milestones.
Qualification Required as Remote IT Business Analyst
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with business process modelling and data flow modelling
- Experience collecting, evaluating, studying, and reporting statistical, economic, fiscal/budgetary, and administrative data
- Knowledge of typical architectural principles related to infrastructure and platforms, and databases
- Experience with software migration, installation configuration, and configuration management
- Knowledge and proficiency in the current version of the following products: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and basic understanding of Project Scheduler and ServiceNow
Bonus points if you have:
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Experience or knowledge of cloud database technologies (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Webservices, etc.), cloud database integration/migration, DevOps/Site reliability, and data engineering (containerization, orchestration, etc.)
- Good knowledge of global computing infrastructure
- Advanced use of MS Office and Internet information sources and applications
- System integration/migration/conversion experience
Rewards designed for you
Employee Sharing Plan. Save your salary to buy shares in our company, and you will increase your investment when you get a generous company contribution for additional shares.
Health and wellbeing. Our health and well-being rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for your future. We support you on your retirement savings journey.
Paid time off work. Our employees are enjoying a competitive paid time off package that includes one day each year to volunteer for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee discounts. We have partnered with other organizations to offer you additional savings. Enjoy discounts at banks, car manufacturers, flights, accommodation, and days, as well as many big brand stores.
Extra rewards. Our comprehensive benefits package offers many options, from tuition reimbursement to recruiting referral programs with cash bonuses.
Compensation. $85,000-$105,000 per year, which depends on experience.
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.