An iOS Engineer is required for a NYSE-listed e-commerce company that has built one of the world’s largest online retail platforms. The iOS Engineer must take the initiative and actively ensure that the software products fulfill industry requirements. Customers’ lives are being transformed by the company’s provision of high-quality goods with a diverse selection of possibilities at an accessible price. So far, the company has successfully raised more than $1.4 billion in capital.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Take charge of key aspects of user onboarding, such as user login, onboarding, logging out, and new user experiences.
- Create new eye-catching features for the company’s iOS app.
- Own the project from start to finish.
- Design and drive the direction of a feature in collaboration with product managers, designers, and data teams.
- Provide useful input, examine experiment outcomes, and share fresh ideas
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to supply software and technical solutions.
- Make required coding architectural decisions and regularly engage in code reviews
- If required, refactor the code to meet best practices.
Requirements for the job:
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s or master’s degree(or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of relevant experience as a software engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC and MVVM
- Extensive knowledge of Git
- Prior expertise with iOS development and iOS-Swift.
- It’s nice to have knowledge of Python.
- prior experience with MongoDB.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English,
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and skilled team with a Remote Principal Backend Engineer IT job in the USA that is dedicated to encouraging, leading, and growing its peers?