A fast-growing firm in stealth mode that strives to increase corporate efficiency is in need of a Full-Stack React/NodeJS Developer. The Full-Stack Developer will be in charge of assisting and ensuring that business objectives are met through technical specifications and implementation. The objective of the company is to provide clients with the tools and technologies they require to execute deep work ideas in their organizations. This will be an excellent opportunity for developers to work in a rapidly changing and demanding work environment.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality regarding ongoing work.
- Supervise the implementation of the company’s strategies and projects.
- Technical requirements and implementation to support and ensure business objectives
- rapid prototyping skills, as well as the ability to produce POCs and Pilots with a sense of urgency.
- Support and promote the company’s policies, processes, mission, values, ethical, and integrity standards.
- Solve commercial and manufacturing problems.
- Junior engineers should be coached and guided.
Requirements for the post:
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s and master’s degrees (or equivalent experience)
- at least 5+ years of development experience in NodeJS, microservice architecture, and related technologies
- Knowledge of GraphQL and experience creating tests in Jest
- capability to communicate successfully with cross-functional technical and non-technical teams.
- Knowledge of standard code optimization and testing techniques
- Experience dealing with push alerts and SaaS application development would be advantageous.
- experience with the UNIX shell and scripting.
- excellent problem-solving abilities, as well as the ability to troubleshoot design and development challenges and provide acceptable solutions.
- Flunecy English