A DevOps Engineer for a rapidly developing firm that is swiftly establishing itself as an emergent global leader in the crypto and energy industries. The engineer will work with multiple stakeholders to develop deployment and software standards. With their expanding spectrum of algorithmic trading and simulation infrastructure, the company provides a variety of on and off-chain financial products. This is an exciting opportunity for developers that appreciate approaching complicated challenges calmly and analytically.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Install and manage P2P nodes for networks like Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, and others.
- Analyze data and calculate Kubernetes clusters on the platform.
- Service mesh, documentation tooling (Backstage), and bespoke dashboards help to advance the company’s infrastructure (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Creating customized deployment and testing infrastructure to support the efficiency of the organization as an agile team (Terraform, Dagger, Kustomize)
Requirements for the Job:
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s/master’s degree(or equivalent experience)
At least three years of r experience as a software engineer .
- Extensive knowledge of blockchain technology and natural language processing (NLP)
- Experience with DevOps Engineer and Kubernetes.
- Prior Prometheus experience
- Data Analysis Experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Terraform
- Grafana experience .
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- understanding of database technologies, release management, REST, SRE, and so on
- Knowledge of any cloud platform, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
- Detail-oriented thinking, abstract thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Identify appropriate answers to challenges without micromanagement or hand-holding.
Visit our IT website for the latest IT Jobs in the USA.If you are interested in more remote-based IT jobs.
[…] Devops engineer job […]