We are searching for some intellectuals who can perform the Remote-Based Senior Biostatistician in USA specialist job winningly and wholeheartedly.Are you looking for some more remote based IT JOBS.Then do visit our site.
As an experienced biostatistician, you will direct research design and analytical strategies, provide protocol input, develop and revise statistical analysis plans and write manuscripts, reports, and abstracts. You will use your expertise to suggest, provide guidance, and supervise the quality control of statistical outputs. As a functional leader within the study team, you will lead the biostatistical activities in the study and be responsible for the results. A senior and principal-level biostatistician at Parexel faces clients and plays an integral part in the squad.
Our biostatistics squad is not only focused on delivering quality results for our client’s needs but also values working together in a flexible environment. Although some team members work from home and others from the office, our virtual resources support our teams to collaborate and collaborate effectively across the globe.
Approximately 30% of our Biostatistics team has been part of the Parexel family for at least 5 years. Our squad consists of experienced and highly educated experts in our field. That’s a statistic that speaks for itself!
Responsibilities as Remote-Based Senior Biostatistician
In this role, Remote-Based Senior Biostatistician, you have to perform these duties:
Lead, inform, and control:
- Manage complicated statistical analysis and provide information in statistical reports.
- Design complex analytical strategies and implement them using effective programming techniques (software: SAS, R)
- Give expert input into analysis plans, statistical reports, and statistical sections of integrated clinical reports.
- Be a proactive advisor for all types of analysis during the design process and throughout the project lifecycle.
- View analytical datasets and quality control all types of statistical analysis outputs
Lead and collaborate:
- Collaborate with other biostatistics and corporate departments to optimize global efficiency
- Coordinate biostatistics-related project activities for successful completion within given deadlines and budget
- Communicate with clients regarding data analysis, the scope of work, and budget.
- Represent Parexel in client meetings
- Train/mentor junior members of the department
- Thorough understanding of statistical aspects of clinical trials and observational studies.
- Experience with statistical analysis in a clinically related subject within clinical trials or epidemiology.
- Knowledge of SAS programming is required, and knowledge of R programming is a plus
- Confident, self-reliant, and quick learner who enjoys working in a matrix team
- Good leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel as needed, even if infrequently
- Work ethically and with integrity to support the development of life-changing treatments for patients.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive employment benefits regardless of their status protected by law, which in the US includes race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.