Weights & Biases
We are searching for some intellectuals who can perform Remote based Junior SEO Specialist job winningly and wholeheartedly. Our main mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Our company is a series C company with approximately $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. There is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Remote based Junior SEO Specialist job is for those who will own elements of onsite optimization, tracking, and reporting. Additionally, he will be responsible for assisting in research and development.
To drive aggressive growth to various sections of the site, you’ll partner closely with the Growth Team. You’ll improve and maintain on 4%-5% week-over-week growth from organic search, a goal we continue reaching. We are also working for this purpose in different countries such as Australia. England, Canada, etc so that you can find these favorite jobs
What you’ll achieve in Remote Based Junior SEO Specialist Job :
- Related to machine learning assist in onsite optimization of a highly technical website. This ranges from the description, standard title, and heading optimization to structuring content for optimal exposure.
- Through Google Tag Manager, deploy markup as needed.
- Looking for issues as required, perform on-the-fly mini-audits.
- Analyze and Review various data sources for keyword opportunities.
- Assist with content strategy research including topical relevance, keywords, and more.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in onsite SEO.
- For any problem, he should be able to apply a creative mind to solve it, and an analytical one to track it successfully.
- Experienced communicating and collaborating in writing with multiple senior stakeholders across a dozen teams.
- Propensity and examples of picking up highly and new technical concepts.
Core skills about Remote Based Junior SEO Specialist Job :
- Outgoing and friendly: If you enjoy connecting with real users day to day, you’ll love this role understanding good patterns for using our tools and helping them to solve issues. You’ll be answering questions and requests with a kind, thoughtful tone that makes users feel appreciated and connected to our team day to day
- Autonomous: Your initiative will really shine in this role if you work well in a self-directed environment, proactively find ways to improve what you can, and collaborate with other team members.
- Curious and driven: Explore machine learning and learn more about the space we work in. Solve problems in both short-term sprints, fast-paced and in long-term projects.
- Collaborative: A core aspect of the Growth Team at Weights & Biases is working as part of a results-oriented and fast-moving group. This team has a member that would respect and trust each other.
Benefits and Perks
🏝️ Unlimited vacation time
🩺 100% Dental, Medical, and Vision for employees and their Families Coverage
🏠 In San FranciscoRemote first culture with in-office flexibility
💵 With a new high-powered laptop, a $500 home office budget
🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave
[…] Our company MacOS Platform Sensor team is related and a piece of good news for those who are searching for IT jobs in USA for foreigners. We maintain and build the MacOS sensor, creating and/or building a platform for features and products like Zero Trust Assessment, Falcon Insight, On Sensor Machine Learning for Malware prevention, Falcon Firewall Management, Falcon Device Control, Falcon Prevent, etc. Products that empower customers with detection, prevention, and response capabilities. Similarly in this team, there are also members that joined us when they want top IT jobs in USA […]