We are searching for a talented skilled person who can perform the Remote Appointment Setter job in USA to contact prospective clients via warm-prospecting. Your main goal will be to determine whether a potential customer/ client would be interested in one of our services or products. And then schedule a time for our sales representatives to meet with that prospect.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves working in front of a computer, as well as someone who wants to work from home. This is a job that has flexibility for both people who have full-time jobs and those who are not. You can start making money right away. The only thing you need to do is to apply online. If you want we will contact you to set up an interview. If you pass the interview, you are ready for this job.
A remote appointment setter is someone who works remotely and can easily set appointments and schedules with people. They need to be very organized and have the ability to stay focused on what they are doing. If your think this is workable or not, you can also apply for some other highly paid IT jobs in USA. The detail about these best IT jobs in USA is on our website. You can easily visit and apply for your favorite job.
But this is for you if you’re a sales-minded professional who has a passion for helping others and is growth-oriented.
- Familiarizing yourself with our services and products
- Contact prospective clients using our technologies, tools, and lists.
- Able to answer concerns and basic questions about the services and products we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between our Sales Representatives and the prospective client.
- Including those who were not interested, keep a detailed log of your contacts,
- Following up with those prospective clients or customers who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum monthly and weekly sales production requirements.
Requirements for Remote Appointment Setter job in USA
- Laptop and Computer literate.
- Top-notch written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills
- Excellent face-to-face and phone etiquette.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Courteous and Professional disposition
We are always here for your help