A fast-growing startup seeking a Python Developer is determined to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. The Python Developer will work closely with close partners and major enterprise customers to assist them in making sound business decisions. The corporation based in the United States is developing highly autonomous systems that outperform humans at the most profitable tasks. The company has successfully raised more than $1 billion in funding.
Build effective and scalable software solutions in collaboration with cross-functional engineering teams.
Work with project managers and technical leads to understand objectives and get solutions.
Contribute to the development of back-end components to increase the responsiveness and overall performance of existing systems.
Write clean, scalable, reusable, and efficient code and participate in code reviews on a regular basis.
Assist in the integration of user-facing components into server-side logic.
Implement security and data protection solutions in collaboration with internal teams and other engineers.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in CS, IT (or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of software system development expertise using Python (rare exceptions for highly skilled candidates)
- Extensive development experience with Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of Django or similar Python frameworks etc.
- Good understanding of general programming best practices
- Hands-on expertise with code versioning tools as well as skunk, Mercurial, SVN, etc.
- Strong testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers and customer
- Work regular (40 hours/week) with a four hour extend over with USA time zones.
- Knowledge of building or maintaining a CMS
- Expertise in standard third-party genus APIs
- Experience acting on comes that need information integration
- Good analytical and project management skills
- Ability to figure on priorities in an exceedingly fast atmosphere
[…] in one or more high-level general-purpose programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala, C#, Python, Golang, […]
[…] experience with Python […]
[…] knowledge of Python, Django, and […]