Rey don, Suffolk, UK Contract
Salary: £11 to £13 Hourly
- Accounting & Finance
Welcome to Staffbank Recruitment.
We are working with a local client in Redden who are urgently looking for a part-time Purchase Ledger Accounts Assistant who will also need to cover credit control if required.
Role as Purchase Ledger:
- Process and distribute all overhead and stock invoices and credit notes.
- The supplier/employer pays in multiple payments in different currencies through the accounting and banking system.
- Upload journal for expense claims, handsome cash and HSBC credit card, processing costs and expenses using CONCUR.
- Liaising with colleagues for day-to-day account queries
- Combine all types of cash management.
- Preparation of key balance sheet control accounts, prepare bank reconciliations for GBP and foreign accounts
- Complete monthly journal entries and other journals as required.
- Cost department analysis for supply chain team i.e. freight/warehousing costs
You should have experience in this role and have a good level of use of Sage as a minimum as well as Microsoft Office, CONCUR Accounts System.
Qualities of A Purchase Ledger
Gain experience in SAGE X3 and quickly learn new systems.
Be able to prioritize work with good time management.
There is drive and tenacity
Be open-minded, flexible and practical.
Work well independently and within a team.
Part-time hours are flexible. Working hours either between 9pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday for 22.5 hours over 5 days or 22 hours over 4 days.
Free parking is on site and you will need your own transport for this role as buses do not operate during office hours. Free hot and cold drinks and an air-conditioned office are provided!
This role is for a 6 month appointment which could lead to longer term work.
for more IT jobs click here