Candidates are needed for the open position of PSO Engineering Job In Montreal. The chosen candidate will be hired by a large IT company. The organization is searching for a Canadian for the role of PSO Engineering Job In Montreal. For further information, see IT jobs in Canada.
We are now seeking a PSO Engineering to join our team in Montreal, Quebec. The chosen applicant will be in charge of providing maintenance and troubleshooting help to our Hub Customers, as well as integrating and testing our hub products and providing validation support for new products and features.
- Customer Support Staff is responsible for all elements of customer support beginning with the acceptance of a hub and continuing until a valid maintenance contract is in place.
- At the customer’s location, lead the field integration and checkout testing of each system.
- During the field installation, act as a front-line engineering person at the customer’s location. Customers would get both classroom and hands-on instruction while on-site.
- Intervention is to be offered on an emergency basis for significant situations. Appointments will be scheduled with the customer for system updates, software firmware loading, or equipment reconfigurations.
- The customer service representative will also contact clients on a regular basis to ensure the hub’s correct operation and to better understand their needs.
- Prompt response to customer service calls, diagnostic examination of the situation, and intervention
- Maintain a record of service calls and answers, give written reports on serious issues, and update the Problem Report (PR) database for situations that require engineering intervention.
- Maintain current understanding of the deployed systems and, if needed, obtain training to stay up to date on products.
- Interact with customers to determine whether their hubs require updates and to assist in identifying potential improvements while working with the Product department.
- Examine the system-level design for each project.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the entire system configuration once the system has been built and prepare to specification (to customer frequency plan),
- Troubleshoot any system issues and finish the Factory Acceptance Testing
- Oversee a variety of technical tasks relating to the SpaceBridge VSAT product range.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in Engineering)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable capacity is require.
- Worldwide travel capability
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in satellite communications and radio engineering
- Must be able to work shifts as needed to service customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- IP, TCP, and UDP expert knowledge is necessary.
- Expert level VPN understanding, including IPSEC and GRE
- Knowledge of routing and routing protocols at the expert level
Our employment portal is a popular resource for finding the most updated IT job openings. Itjobsupdate.com offers employment prospects to those with a wide range of skills by giving comprehensive information and interesting job opportunities for a variety of talents linked to the most well-known IT professions. You may browse for available positions in the IT area on this website. You can quickly identify and apply for Ideal and Latest IT Jobs based on your skill set and career objectives.