Temporary, Full-time · Frankfurt
ReDI School of Digital Integration is a non-profit digital school for tech-interested people
We offer students high-quality training and the chance to cooperate with the digital industry. We are looking for a Project Manager for our team.
It is our aim to provide our students with great digital skills and a strong network of tech leaders, students and alumni to help create new opportunities for all.
ReDI School is a great opportunity and diversity for employers.
YOUR MISSION AS A PROJECT MANAGER
- Student will predominate and it will help in their promotion in Frankfurt
- Volunteer excel and promotion in Frankfurt
- Creating a network with universities, teaching partners and other institutions around the Frankfurt area
- Help and support Student and Volunteer coordination
- We are responsible for community-building activities and events
- Social media integration
- Partners coordination
- Scheming strategies for community development
- Social integration of underprivileged communities
- Excellent understanding of the social incorporation and educational landscape
- Great sense of empathy and the capability to get along with people from all walks of life
- Dedication about tech education
- good social skills
- Excellent digital communication and organization skills
- Skills to arrange online meetings
- Understanding of the tech industry and experience with coding
- Fluent in spoken and written English AND German
- Solid project management
- Expertise in Social inclusion related projects (desirable).
- Use of tech to connect human prospective and opportunity with dignity
- We provide students with useful skills, to support their accelerated integration
- A lot of fast paced opportunity aiming for big, measurable impression
- Co-creative approach to societal innovation.
- Social-influence driven organization with close contacts to heads from business, government & civil society
- We are helpful, reliable caring and playful.