Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Project Manager Job, we will describe Spok.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, execution, and maintenance of Spok products across multiple projects. Acting as a liaison between the customers and the company, this role ensures the success and satisfaction of the customers throughout each project.
They provide leadership and direction to the project team and work closely with customers to understand their needs and preferences while focusing on long-term success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a project manager, you have to fulfill the following responsibilities.
- Successfully managed multiple complex projects from initiation to completion.
- Guides, mentors, and evaluates the performance of internal project teams while adhering to project guidelines.
- Builds and works customer relationships to ensure successful software adoption and project progression.
- Resolves complex problems with internal resources and customer partners.
- Provides feedback to various internal departments on challenges and successes of the assigned projects.
- Communicates effectively with various Spok departments to ensure alignment on roles and performance requirements.
- Serves as customers’ primary point of contact regarding the upgrade process, progress, and completion.
- Collaborates cross-departmentally for customer issue resolution.
- Develops and maintains project processes, standards, and upgrade documentation.
- Use tools like Microsoft Project to create detailed timelines, agendas, and meeting recaps.
- Carried risk and issue logs for organizational lessons learned.
- Adheres to the Spok Gold Standard for Implementations.
- Evaluates and report project outcomes, customer satisfaction, and concerns.
- Maintains accurate forecasting for project closures.
- Presents project statuses to vital executive stakeholders.
Also check these job:
Senior Digital Graphic Designer Job Remote
Associate Strategic Account Job Remote
Required Skills and Experience
For project manager Post following skills are recquired.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Candidate have at least 5 years of experience in project management
- Have a proven track record of delivering enterprise solutions
Up to 50% travel may be required
Spok, Inc. is a global leader in healthcare communications, headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), we deliver critical clinical information to care teams, enabling smarter and faster communication that improves patient outcomes.
Our Spok Care Connect platform is trusted by top hospitals to enhance clinician workflows and support administrative compliance. With over 100 million messages sent each month through our solutions, we understand the importance of communication when seconds count and patients’ lives are at stake.
If you require assistance or accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at 1-800-852-8935.
How to Apply
To join as a Project manager you can go through apply now button below.