A fast-paced firm seeking a Product Manager has developed an electronic document management system by combining AI with advanced OCR technology. The new hire will be in charge of directing user research in order to acquire product insights and feedback. The software translates unstructured documents such as pay stubs, bills, and bank statements into actionable data. This will be an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development of scalable solutions at a successful company that has the support of renowned businesses.
Responsibilities of Product Manager:
- Work closely with the co-founders to comprehend the market’s trajectory, competitive landscape, and client requirements.
- Own the process, from inspiration and prioritisation of initiatives to specific requirements, implementation, and deployment.
- Manage sprint cycles, spec document preparation, development, and delivery with the engineering, design, and data teams.
- Assist in the development of the product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct user research to acquire product insights and feedback.
- Communicate the product vision, value proposition, and release goals to cross-functional teams as part of the release planning process.
Requirements of Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Business Administration, Information Systems (or comparable experience)
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a product manager or in a similar sector is required.
- Excellent communication skills are required to convey ideas, obtain and incorporate feedback, and communicate viewpoints.
- Competence in project conceptualization and execution with a strong delivery, attention to detail, and a bias for action.
- The capacity to collaborate with engineers to troubleshoot problems, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
- You must have a strong determination to generate ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- English knowledge and experience
- With automatic time monitoring and virtual daily stand-ups, Workspace provides you with even more visibility into your remote developer’s work.
Easy to handle:
- developers are easier to manage when they are visible, and they are always working on what is most valuable to you.