Job Nature: Full-Time
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept
Before describing the Product Designer Remote Job, we will tell you shortly about our mission.
By joining our design team, you can work on various projects and pave your way while leaving a lasting impact.
We’re committed to transforming expense management, and as part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to create an intuitive and visually stunning platform that streamlines all expense-related tasks.
We’re a remote-friendly team with a global presence. Still, if you’re interested in relocating, we offer visa sponsorship and relocation support to bring you to one of our fantastic office locations.
- San Francisco
- New York
- And more to come!
At Expensify, we take employee happiness seriously. While we work hard, we also understand the importance of taking a break.
Our popular perk, Offshore, allows our team to work remotely as a Product Designer from an exotic location for an entire month. Join us in South Korea next year and be a part of an unforgettable experience!
We need a talented Product Designer who can balance both form and function. You’re a master of the details, but you also enjoy tackling more considerable strategic challenges to propel our roadmap forward while keeping a sharp focus on design quality. You’re a big-picture thinker who can create clear and cohesive UI patterns and a versatile professional who can thrive in marketing design tasks.
As a Product Designer, your tasks will involve:
- Collaborating with product and engineering teams to ideate, design and implement new features and functionalities
- Balancing the company vision and business goals with customer requirements to make decisions on the product roadmap
- Creating and maintaining the product design system using Figma and working closely with the engineering team for its integration into the product
- Ensuring top quality of the product by taking ownership and addressing even the most minor issues and bugs
- Designing and developing Expensify’s visual brand
- Executing marketing design projects such as events, promotions, and collateral materials
We’re looking for someone who
For the post of Product Designer we want the candidate who full-fill the following criteria.
- Proficient in Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in designing, building, and shipping end-to-end user flows
- Comfortable with front-end development and knows HTML and CSS basics
- Demonstrates a solid portfolio with a focus on product design
- The candidate has to be passionate about details and understand the type and layout in both digital and print.
- Capable of effectively communicating ideas to teammates through mockups, prototypes, and clear written communication
- Independently driven and can work autonomously on projects
- Efficiently manages and prioritizes multiple tasks across multiple teams.
- A Problem-solver with a positive attitude and comfortable asking questions in any situation.
- Enjoys learning and are open to growth opportunities outside of their comfort zone.
Compensation & Benefits
After joining as a Product Designer you enjoy the following things
- A full-time, salaried position
- 401k plan with 4.5% employer match
- 100% Medical, Dental, Mental Health, and Vision coverage
- Three months of fully paid parental leave (up to six months for birthing parents)
- Fully paid medical leave
- Commuter benefits (if applicable)
- $20 daily allowance for lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
- Relocation assistance available
Although we believe you’re an exceptional candidate for the post of Product Designer. we receive countless applications which makes it challenging and time-consuming to find the perfect fit. We’d like to request a small favor – can you make it effortless for us to identify your exceptional qualities and expertise? We suggest answering the following questions to ensure that we don’t miss out on your application. We understand that this might take some time, but we appreciate your effort and enthusiasm for the position.
- Provide a link to your portfolio or share it with us if you don’t have one yet.
- Tell us about your design background, including when you started and what you’ve done so far.
- Share your long-term goals and how you believe working at Expensify can help you achieve them.
- Let us know how you found out about this job opening, whether it was through a job posting, a referral, or some other means.
How to Apply
After studying all the info about the Product Designer Job kindly apply through the button below.
For the All kinds of It Related job visit out website