Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the Product designer remote job, we will tell you about Lifeforce Digital.
Lifeforce is on a mission to empower individuals in mid-life by providing access to advanced health optimization, which was once only available at costly concierge clinics.
We aim to help individuals achieve the physical and mental performance they need to excel at work, enjoy time with their families, and contribute to their communities.
We are proud to have launched this business in partnership with Tony Robbins, Peter Diamandis, and M13. We have developed an integrated digital-first platform that combines biomarker testing, custom nutraceuticals, safe pharmaceuticals, and expert support to provide our customers with everything they need to achieve their goals.
We are seeking a Product Designer who is passionate about designing digital products that are user-friendly and delightful to use.
As digital health undergoes a revolution, we believe that by joining our digital product team, you will have the opportunity to reimagine how people engage with their well-being in the United States.
The Product Designer will collaborate with our clinicians, engineers, and co-founders to develop an experience that allows our customers to make transformative changes to their health.
It is crucial to create a digital experience that meets our customers where they are and guides them through the changes they need to make to achieve their goals.
There is a significant opportunity for us to excel in this space as no one is currently providing a digital experience that meets these needs, and product design will be an integral part of the success of Lifeforce.
As our first product designer, you will
As a Product designer you will work in a following way.
- Work closely with Lifeforce founders to create a captivating user experience that will retain customers in our ecosystem.
- Take ownership of end-to-end design execution across our digital product, website, and upcoming app.
- Ensure design consistency across all our assets, including digital ads, marketing collateral, and package inserts.
- Develop high-fidelity UI and UX specifications that convey design intent to engineers.
- Explore new possibilities by analyzing competitive products and our digital ecosystem.
- Have a customer-focused approach and advocate for their business thinking and planning needs.
- As an essential early hire, shape the company culture.
- Present and obtain buy-in from the entire organization on your concepts and directions for our digital product.
You will love this job if
You feel comfortable as a Product designer if you work in this way.
- Passionate about tackling complex user experience problems that go beyond traditional e-commerce boundaries.
- Strong interest in health and driven to improve the current approach to health.
- Candidate ownership of digital product design and values quality above all else.
- Excited by challenging problems and forced to find creative, simple solutions.
- Collaborative and open to feedback, able to communicate ideas clearly and help teammates grow.
- Adaptable and able to prioritize tasks that align with larger goals in a fluid environment.
- Willing to go above and beyond to reach a goal, regardless of the job description.
- Genuine interest in how technology can improve people’s lives.
- A good attitude and enjoys working with intelligent and caring people.
- Embraces learning and change, unafraid of failure.
- Agility and collaboration are essential for success in a start-up environment.
- Balances big-picture thinking with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and is comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
You should get in touch if
As a a Product designer you have to meet the following criteria.
- You possess at least five (5) years of experience in product design.
- Your background is in e-commerce or digital conversion flows.
- You are an expert in digital design tools, specifically Figma, and enjoy collaborating with a software team.
- Your work style involves iterative improvement and close teamwork with colleagues.
- You are a proactive self-starter with strong communication and leadership skills, capable of working with internal stakeholders, peers, and external customers.
- You excel at fostering collaboration and alignment in achieving shared goals and vision.
- You are comfortable with a fully remote work arrangement and can travel up to 10% of the time.
After reading all the info about the Product designer job you can apply through the burton below.
Must read the following It jobs also:
MailerLite is Hiring a PHP Integration Developer for a fully remote job.
Resi is Hiring a Junior Web Designer for a fully remote job.