Principal program Manager Connect with engineering teams to schedules, optimize resourcing and help prioritize, and deliverables to support extensive program objectives.
Location: Redmond, Washington, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 3 days ago
Job ID: 12415
We’re seeking a talented Program Manager who is also an engineer. In this role, you’ll work beyond the Azure team to assess and deliver next-generation silicon and systems, designed to customer requirements, and support Azure’s development.
Our next-generation silicon and systems programs depend on administration and delivery from all around Azure and extensive Microsoft.
Responsibilities of Principal Program Manager
What you’ll do:
Learn our data center roadmaps and hardware product through direct engagements beyond Azure and extensive Microsoft.
Connect with engineering teams to schedules, optimize resourcing and help prioritize, and deliverables to support extensive program objectives.
Refine product needs, balancing the requirements of multiple users and engineering feasibility.
Drive closure on product implementation decisions, aligning shareholders from silicon to software.
Produce clarity through extensive team documentation and communications.
Proactively coordinate, grow relationships, and influence team members to attain program goals.
Report out to administrative leadership periodically.
Minimum Required for Principal Program Manager:
- 10+ years of Product Management, Program Management, and Project Management proficiency.
- Proficiency in working through a complete product cycle (from initial design through post-release sustainment).
- Proficiency with cross-group improvement spanning cross-organizational multiple organizational structures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and design.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proficiency with hardware growth, system software, embedded systems, or other hardware/software boundary proficiency.
- The potential to meet Microsoft, customer and government security screening needs is required for this job.
These needs include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be needed to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon transfer and every two years thereafter
Must Read: Top 18 Highest-Paying jobs in USA
Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
IT Jobs in USA
To apply for more IT jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in the USA, we are committed to versatility and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we offer a platform through which you can search all types of IT JOBS internationally. We appreciate applications from all backgrounds to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. Apply here