As a Pricing Data Analyst, you will perform different ad-hoc and repeatable analyses geared toward increasing overall pricing sophistication, including developing pricing data assets and leveraging data to uncover business insights and inform pricing methodologies.
|Job type||Full Time|
|Date posted||11 hours ago|
Job Description of Pricing Data Analyst
At ANZ we aim to design a world where people and communities flourish. We’re making this happen by developing our
Users’ financial well-being so they can get incredible things – be it purchasing their home, growing a business, or saving for things big or small.
|Role type||Permanent,Full Time|
- Visualization, Data wrangling, and exploration to extract insights around the different customer and product segments, to inform pricing strategies for these segments.
- Drawing from data-driven insights, undertake more analysis to gauge the financial impact of different pricing strategies.
- Structuring robust data assets to enable analysis and insights to be readily extracted by the Pricing CoE
- Automating different procedures needed by the team to facilitate targeted pricing strategies and campaigns.
- Analyzing the design of optimal pricing scenarios for deposits home loans, or commercial lending portfolios.
- Implementing a statistically sound approach to measure the effectiveness of a proposed pricing process.
What will Pricing Data Analyst bring?
To be successful in this role, you will preferably bring the following:
- Strong understanding of standard statistical methods and proficiency in applying these methods in SAS, Python, R, or Excel/VBA.
- Proficiency in programming in SAL, SAS, R, or Python
- Experience visualizing data and applying visualization instruments such as Tableau or Qlik Sense.
- A degree in Science, mathematics, data science, engineering, business, or STEM discipline (e.g. commerce, economics, econometrics, actuarial studies, or IT would be highly regarded.)
Applicants from another background who have significant upskilling of technical/data potentials via other channels – e.g. data micro-courses from providers such as Udemy, Datacamp, and Coursera are also appreciated to apply.
Visa and It jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.