Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing PHP Integration Developer remote job, we tell you about MailerLite:
At MailerLite, we provide top-notch email marketing services to over a million businesses worldwide. Our team of passionate dreamers and adventurers is looking for a skilled PHP Integration Developer to join us and help implement and coordinate solutions across our range of products, including MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck, and upcoming releases.
As a PHP Integration Developer, you’ll be responsible for seamlessly executing and maintaining third-party integrations with various platforms, such as WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify, and Zapier.
You’ll be an integral part of our team, working on multiple projects and using your versatility to tackle any challenge that comes your way.
We want to hear from you if you’re ready to join us on this exciting journey.
Why did you join MailerLite as a PHP Integration Developer? Here are some reasons:
- You’ll have plenty of integration projects and will always be energized.
- You’ll face challenging and exciting tasks, allowing you to expand your skill set and expertise.
- We give you the space to grow, enabling you to maintain and develop new integrations.
- At MailerLite, we value ownership and responsibility, and you’ll have full rights to your work.
- You’ll have access to a team of experts who are always ready to help and eager to learn from you.
- You can choose to work from anywhere, embracing the remote culture.
- With over ten years in the industry and a continuous growth trajectory, you can count on MailerLite to offer you a stable workplace.
What we expect from you
As per our policy, we expect our PHP Integration Developer to do the following things:
- Strong knowledge of AJAX, JSON, and JSONP concepts
- Extensive understanding of API functionality
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks, primarily Laravel
- Ability to think creatively and approach problem-solving innovatively
- Proficiency in writing clean code with test coverage and building scalable applications
- Familiarity with SQL and proficiency in writing efficient queries
- Good understanding of Git and other code versioning tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Candidate Having a solid sense of accountability and responsibility.
Our PHP Integration Developer, after the appointment, will get the following rewards:
- Proficiency in NodeJS, Golang, and Ruby will be an advantage.
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins or Shopify apps is a plus.
- Familiarity with VueJS is desirable.
What we offer
We offer Our PHP Integration Developer the following things as extra:
- Yearly salary range: $50,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with a global team
- Remote health insurance with full coverage in the home country and 175+ countries
- Company-paid retreats in exotic locations once per year
- 31 days of vacation per year
- Four creative days, one paid day off per quarter for fun and creativity
- 12 parental days per year for parents to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget as a gift for those becoming parents through childbirth or adoption
- Joy Budget an annual budget to spend on personal joy
- MacBook and other tools provided for efficient job performance
- Comprehensive list of additional benefits available
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “PHP Integration Developer” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
Must Read: How to Find Entry-Level Remote Jobs