A PHP Engineer is needed for a U.S.-based firm that helps businesses communicate with consumers online by using the potential of AI technology. While working closely with a team of specialists, the PHP Engineer will be in charge of developing, building, and supporting an innovative web-based solution. Through targeted ads, reviews, specialised social media marketing, unique lead response, and intelligent messaging services, the company helps businesses reach out to more customers. So far, the startup has raised more than $13 million in capital. This is a long-term full-time position that will necessitate 4+ hours of overlap with the PST time zone.
- Examine the needs of the website and the application
- Create efficient PHP modules and write clean, effective back-end code.
- Create back-end gateways using an efficient database.
- Work with front-end developers to integrate your work into the programme.
- Investigate application and code problems
- Connect data storage solutions
- To increase performance, update and modify programme features.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or an equivalent
- 3+ years of expertise with PHP web frameworks (rare exceptions for highly skilled candidates)
- Proficiency of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity of code versioning technologies such as Git, CVS, and SVN
- Complete focus on database design and management
- Understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience working on projects that involve data integration Good analytical and project management abilities .
- Knowledge of establishing or managing a CMS Expertise in popular third-party APIs.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.