Famous University in the United Kingdom offers Clarendon scholarships for all students from around the globe. The University of Oxford is top-ranked and holds 1st position in the world according to Forbes’s World University Ranking. It is a golden chance for all the brilliant students who want to fulfill their dreams to study at Oxford can study along with their scholarship. There is no restriction on nationality, residence, or any field of study. By applying Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded), you can avail of this scholarship by showing them your high grades.
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded) is granted from the Clarendon fund (since 2001). This fund is sponsored majorly by the Oxford University Press to support needy students who have a hunger to study and explore. Almost all majors and academic fields are available under Clarendon Scholarships. Every year Oxford University offers 200 scholarships.
This university offers the students to undertake their Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Full-time & part-time Master’s and MPhil courses are eligible. You’re free to choose from 1200+ courses. Master’s Degree duration is 1 or 2 years & Doctoral degree is 3 to 4 years.
You might also like:
University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded)
Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2023 | UK (Fully Funded)
U.K Scholarships 2023
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded) Details:
Target Country: United Kingdom
Offered by: Oxford University
Degree Level: Master’s and DPhil Degree (Ph.D.)
Scholarship Coverage: Fully-funded
Number of Scholarships: 150
Eligible Nationalities: International
Deadline: 20th January 2023
List of Available Study Fields:
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded) for international students offers all academic programs without any restriction. You can select any course of your interest.
Courses by Department:
Social Sciences Division
Click here to see more courses
Financial Benefits of Clarendon Scholarship 2023:
- Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded) for international students will cover all the course fees.
- Grant for your living expenses sufficient to meet the costs in the UK. You could receive at least £15,609.
- The scholars of this university will become part of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- They’ll be given access to cultural sites, symposia, theatres, and historical places.
Eligibility Criteria of Clarendon Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates of any nationality, race, or gender can apply.
- No subject restriction.
- The candidate must get admission to Oxford University for a Graduate degree (DPhil or master’s).
- The students who are already enrolled and want to study another part-time Master’s or DPhil (PhD.) are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Post-Graduate & Diploma courses are not eligible.
- A candidate should choose and select the program of their interest.
- After applying, you’ll be automatically selected for the Clarendon Scholarship.
How to apply for Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK (Fully Funded)?
- No need to apply separately for this scholarship.
- Candidates have to apply for Graduate Courses within December or January deadline.
- If the candidate fulfills the eligibility requirements, the college or institute will automatically consider the applicant’s name for the scholarship.
- Once you’re shortlisted, the Clarendon Fund will contact you through email. Furthermore, they’ll send you an offer and relevant information.
- You need to accept that offer letter.
- After that, the candidate has to fulfill the contract requirements of their institute.
- If you reject your funding offer, you will never get a funding offer in the future from Oxford.
- Personal Statement
- Proof of Awards or Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Academic Transcripts or degrees
All the candidates can apply according to the selected course by December or January deadline.