Oracle Database Admin in It jobs in Australia, perform performance trend analysis and support the server/network capacity and react to potential issues using scheduling, automation, and inspecting instruments .
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Salary not specified
- Company: BMP Tech One Pty Ltd
- Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
- 🕛 Closes 30 Sep 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description of Oracle Database Admin
The position requires:
- Design & build Oracle Databases
- Oracle standalone
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle ADG
- Golden Gate is included benefits
- Design & construct MySQL / PostgreSQL Databases
- Master Slave structure / DR setup
- Design & build Microsoft SQL
- Databases Standalone
- Log Shipping or Replication
- Oracle Enterprise Administer Ops Centre understandings
- Grow and support system documentation relevant to the database upgradation
- Perform Patch & release administration
- Act performance trend analysis and support the server/network capacity
- React to potential issues using scheduling, automation, and inspecting instruments — escalating to demonstrate where appropriate
- Take part in the structure and implement technical solutions to increase and troubleshoot the system
- Understanding of following Operating System environments
- Redhat/Oracle Linux
- IBM AIX
- Oracle Solaris
- Windows Servers
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS of Oracle Database Admin
The position needs:
Authorized potential to deliver results as needed within a specific time structure.
Potential to work within a team in a cross-cultural environment.
Potential to work after hours.
Must Read: Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023
Visa Sponsorship Netherlands jobs 2023
Sponsorship Work visa jobs in New Zealand 2023
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The role needs:
- 5 – 7 years of proficiency as a Database Admin on Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL.
- Formal IT relevant qualifications
Latest IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs you can visit our website It jobs update.com. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career!! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.