MSM Stone is seeking an operational Technology Engineer.Key role of this IT Job in Australia is to administer the production line, ensure the production mechanism is working smoothly.Updating the clients administering System and keeping track of the projects.
Perdaman Global Services
Location: Dandenong, VIC
Salary: $40,000 – $60,000
Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
🕛 Closes 19 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Job description for Operational Technology Engineer:
At the behest of our customers, we are going to publicize.
MSM Stone is an inventive Melbourne-based, Australian granted and Managed stone masonry company with expertise in a wide range of stone applications and projects beyond all sectors of the industry.
MSM Stone is seeking an operational Technology Engineer.
- Administer the production line.
- Ensure the production mechanism is working smoothly.
- Manage work for the Contractor the next day, remembering the needs of the different client’s.
- Upgrading the Customer administering System and keeping track of the projects.
- Visiting sites regularly to ensure customers are pleased.
- Quality inspecting the finalized products and solving any problem that comes about.
- Operating machinery in case of preventable conditions.
Important skills required:
- 2 years of proficiency in an administerial position.
- Potential to read and draw schemes.
- Civil engineering framework is an additional benefit.
- Expertise in AutoCAD.
- potential to learn machinery operating.
- Prior communication skills to deal with clients and subcontractors.
- A Truck licence is an extra advantage·
- proficiency to work under high-pressure conditions.
IT Jobs Updates:
To get information about IT jobs you can visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here more information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply now.